Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not lost on me re: the buddying and the way you (alco) have gone about your business in this game does have some similarities to last game. so its not JUST sheeping my town reads fwiw.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will also be a little self-depricating here and say that reading me town is not really all that difficult?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
By any chance has anyone got the full cp wagon to hand?

Ignore this - misread whilst skimming. My mistake x

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alco (5): Chris, E-V, Lethal, Mr. Tweetums, Jeffatron - I think?

I think Tweet is on Mitch now and I believe Odo also voted Alco.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Elaborating on what I was talking about when I voted you was almost literally the first thing I did after reentering tho? I told you you even quoted it in your multiquote:
I think I assumed there was more reasoning than that as that seemed really weak. but now I've confused myself about the timeline of things and don't really feel like reading through it again right now

Alco

Reaction score
I need to catch up on the exchange between CP and yourself, Odo.

Besides that:
-I'm pro Jeff
-I thought Chris was acting suspiciously about his initial wagon, claiming no reasons were given, when very clearly Jeff and yourself had at least explained where the vote came from. He later changed the narrative to "No reasons were given until Odo voted me" because you didn't let him go. Have a feeling he tried to shake off that wagon as a nothing-wagon until it became clear people actually wanted to pursue it
-Lethal's read of me and supposed mimicking of last game or whatever feels disingenuous. I've pointed out why. He's misrepresenting things to fit into a false narrative.
-I think Odo's having an engaged game and asks the correct questions. Unfortunate you're reading me scum, but it is what it is.
-I don't like Sky's game. Had a feeling she tried to spin something onto Rugrat that wasn't very truthful, then she did a big multiquote unsolicited which reminded me of her unsolicited OMB(I think it was) entrance analysis that got her a fair few town reads last game.
-If Tweet went from CP to Mitch instead of CP to me then I don't really understand? That doesn't fit his posts from earlier

^off the top of my head :)

Alco

Reaction score
I will also be a little self-depricating here and say that reading me town is not really all that difficult?
Which means I shouldn't be saying it? I don't care if it's easy. If I think you look town, I'll say you look town.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:hmm I dont really hate these posts though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I need to catch up on the exchange between CP and yourself, Odo.

Besides that:
-I'm pro Jeff
-I thought Chris was acting suspiciously about his initial wagon, claiming no reasons were given, when very clearly Jeff and yourself had at least explained where the vote came from. He later changed the narrative to "No reasons were given until Odo voted me" because you didn't let him go. Have a feeling he tried to shake off that wagon as a nothing-wagon until it became clear people actually wanted to pursue it
-Lethal's read of me and supposed mimicking of last game or whatever feels disingenuous. I've pointed out why. He's misrepresenting things to fit into a false narrative.
-I think Odo's having an engaged game and asks the correct questions. Unfortunate you're reading me scum, but it is what it is.
-I don't like Sky's game. Had a feeling she tried to spin something onto Rugrat that wasn't very truthful, then she did a big multiquote unsolicited which reminded me of her unsolicited OMB(I think it was) entrance analysis that got her a fair few town reads last game.
-If Tweet went from CP to Mitch instead of CP to me then I don't really understand? That doesn't fit his posts from earlier

^off the top of my head :)

I really wasn't looking to claim my first actual role in a game on D1 bc one person gave a decent reason for voting me (Odo) and none of the other 4 had given me reasons. Where are these Jeff reasons you like so much because I was very confused why he was reading me scum other than something to do with my early posts? I was at 5 votes when I went to bed last night, it was very clear people wanted to pursue my wagon, but I wanted to know why these people were wagoning me since I'd seen minimal explanation. Then I wake up to a 6th vote on me without a reason given so I went ahead and gave my claim before more people sheeped Jeff's amazing reasons potentially :tom:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler