Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Originally drove Jeff & Lethal, then swapped Odo & Lethal thinking scum would should Lethal as claimed vig then ballsed up my lie to try and get Odo lynched.

You don’t lie about usage as town for fucks sake

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You don’t lie about usage as town for fucks sake

My flavour was master manipulator, clearly I bought into such a juicy role too much as I rolled I must say a tasty blunt and thought "Odo is scum". As I saw your push on Phen0m, I realised I could use the wasted bus driver usage as a way to get your lynch, a scum flip and rejoin the Discord to vocal cheers of "E-V! E-V! E-V!"

Instead, I botched.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Originally drove Jeff & Lethal, then swapped Odo & Lethal thinking scum would should Lethal as claimed vig then ballsed up my lie to try and get Odo lynched.
Don’t do this

Reactions: Evans

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wish I could be on scum teams that get to lylo d2. must be nice :heston thats twice im o nthe wrong end of that now :francis

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you lie about usage and use it to get scum lynched then you’re lucky. If you lie about usage and get a townie lynched then you’re a massive fucking asshole tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My flavour was master manipulator, clearly I bought into such a juicy role too much as I rolled I must say a tasty blunt and thought "Odo is scum". As I saw your push on Phen0m, I realised I could use the wasted bus driver usage as a way to get your lynch, a scum flip and rejoin the Discord to vocal cheers of "E-V! E-V! E-V!"

Instead, I botched.
I respect it. Go for the marbles imo

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh well Evans, lessons learned I hope!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you lie about your role or whatever as town it’s just gotta be something that can fuck with the scum team like lying about restrictions/how many shots you’ve got left/any negative utility to your role

if you lie about your usage or you fake info then you’re just being a dick lol. If they flip scum then ok (as I said, you were lucky) but if they’re town then like you’ve just ruined their game for no reason because they can’t argue against info. Then what’s worse is you probably get lynched afterwards so you’ve pretty much ruined the game for your entire team. It’s the kind of shit flay used to pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.