Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
no. jeff thought I had an issue with you not directing your comments in your initial vote post toward me. I was saying that's' not what I found weird, but that you never replied to my response to you voting me.
Ya I instantly went to bed after voting you last night, didn't stick around to react to your reaction.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I was serious about being skeptical of barry for not sheeping odo like jeff did btw.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ya I instantly went to bed after voting you last night, didn't stick around to react to your reaction.
I meant when you came back into the thread tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:woozy_face

Initial vote was CP
Went to Alco who I read scum cause I didn't care whom among CP and Alco we wagon and thought Alco was more likely to show up and defend himself in a timely manner. Odo preferred CP so I had no doubt the CP wagon was gonna prosper just from him leading it.
Went back to CP when Jeff told me that he wasn't on the CP wagon cause there's people on there he doesn't feel good about. Had a look myself and Lethal + Evans + Rugrat weren't people I was all too fond of so I went back to CP.
Alco shows back up and openly sheeps his solid town read Jeff. Chris points out that Jeff himself is just sheeping Odo which Alco apparently didn't realize or care for, which made me think Alco is just buddying Jeff. Meanwhile the CP wagon is building with just about no resistance so I'm souring on that one, so I go back to Alco.
Then Mitch comes in way overstating how scummy CP looked in his posts (he hadn't posted for like 12 hours) and I called it out as being OTT but didn't wanna change votes yet cause I also realized that the Alco wagon is stalling, compared to the CP wagon at any rate.
CP comes back acknowledging the wagon, I don't like the CP wagon anymore and he's received the message anyway, so I vote Mitch.

:WOW

vote alco

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean Mitch is just Mitch, like I don’t really have an in-depth read, I’d be fine with him being shot / duelled or whatever, I just don’t wanna spend day phases discussing nothing lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah CP can be solid blue for now. I liked his reaction and demeanor throughout this wagon, and I've liked some of his most recent points. :)

Alco

Reaction score
So, besides a claim, what are people exactly expecting of me here?

Yes I've sided with Jeff twice. I haven't exactly hidden the fact I like what he's offered? :hmm:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh hello alco

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I would start with some posts that would make it believable that you’re town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You know, read list, details, thoughts etc etc

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I meant when you came back into the thread tho
Elaborating on what I was talking about when I voted you was almost literally the first thing I did after reentering tho? I told you you even quoted it in your multiquote:

Suuuuuup

Odos reasoning for why Sky is probably town looks good tbh, the issue I got is that she seems to be randomly protective of certain people (CP, Chris) for almost no discernable reason, which seems more in line with how she used to play scum. I tied Mitch to her last game off of that and was wrong about it though, so maybe that read is a bit outdated.

If you want reasoning for my vote on CP, just look at the couple few posts he made before I voted him, he calls the interaction between Odo and Barry awkward and that's it, as if he's waiting for somebody else to pick up that ball and run with it.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
:woozy_face

Initial vote was CP
Went to Alco who I read scum cause I didn't care whom among CP and Alco we wagon and thought Alco was more likely to show up and defend himself in a timely manner. Odo preferred CP so I had no doubt the CP wagon was gonna prosper just from him leading it.
Went back to CP when Jeff told me that he wasn't on the CP wagon cause there's people on there he doesn't feel good about. Had a look myself and Lethal + Evans + Rugrat weren't people I was all too fond of so I went back to CP.
Alco shows back up and openly sheeps his solid town read Jeff. Chris points out that Jeff himself is just sheeping Odo which Alco apparently didn't realize or care for, which made me think Alco is just buddying Jeff. Meanwhile the CP wagon is building with just about no resistance so I'm souring on that one, so I go back to Alco.
Then Mitch comes in way overstating how scummy CP looked in his posts (he hadn't posted for like 12 hours) and I called it out as being OTT but didn't wanna change votes yet cause I also realized that the Alco wagon is stalling, compared to the CP wagon at any rate.
CP comes back acknowledging the wagon, I don't like the CP wagon anymore and he's received the message anyway, so I vote Mitch.
I'm missing why the bolded is a reason to go from Alco to Mitch though. If you already prefer Alco to CP then Alco/Mitch should be the choice and you switched without (afaict) new info between the bolded point and the previous paragraph.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
By any chance has anyone got the full cp wagon to hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.