Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
It's not exactly saying I think CP's town, is it? For the record I had him as a null at that stage. The precious little he's offered has pushed him in to the "would vote" category only that he's in claim territory already
I mean I've given reads and was supporting a wagon so idk what you mean by precious little

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
instead of not shutting the fuck up over something you guys clearly should have shut the fuck up about a long time ago, maybe read the fucking thread. jesus christ, it's like playing with fucking 5 year olds.
Dealing in dumbass riddles are we? Guess who just went from top town read to scum read in the space of just hours!

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
instead of not shutting the fuck up over something you guys clearly should have shut the fuck up about a long time ago, maybe read the fucking thread. jesus christ, it's like playing with fucking 5 year olds.

Have a spliff man.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
as I said, if you can't put 1 and 1 together, it's not really my problem on day 1.

It is, it serves to benefit the whole of town collectively which benefits you.

Additionally last game you were taking no responsibility for the loss because town were so poor, but you don’t want to help players less skilled than you because ???

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Dealing in dumbass riddles are we? Guess who just went from top town read to scum read in the space of just hours!

like i honestly give 2 shits about your reads at this exact moment :heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
still don't like Tweet but I don't see how that Mitch vote reasoning is anything but fake lol

unvote
vote Mitch

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It's not exactly saying I think CP's town, is it? For the record I had him as a null at that stage. The precious little he's offered has pushed him in to the "would vote" category only that he's in claim territory already

I know that’s why I said it was his normal meta, so I wouldn’t say that’s reason enough to push

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can someone with some fucking brains get these morons off my leg, who clearly dont comprehend the basics of keeping some information loose? Odo is right, I should have said nothing, as now I literally have to deal with mouth breathers who cant take any sort of fucking hint. fucking hell man

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
That's literally the feeling I got from your posts my dude

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
CP I'm not gonna requote your huge ass multiquote, but the reason I voted you initially is within the very first post of mine you quoted in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.