Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
it really doesn't require high IQ, nor do I like rugrat liking this. also I never even implied that. anything else?
Well you suggested reasons which may be known to others in the thread, including the scum team. I see no reason to withhold the info from town if scum have likely figured it out.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
It’s interesting to me that skybox’ previous criteria to join a wagon was only that it was going somewhere, but now she requires details

which is specifically what I was fishing for
Maybe I want to read back from the literal 20 pages that had happened since last night? I'll probably end up joining on CP anyway unless it's already in claim territory

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
is not the same as everyone continue to pile on CP
nobody should be voting CP if he is 6 votes or above already, isn't active and hasn't claimed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well you suggested reasons which may be known to others in the thread, including the scum team. I see no reason to withhold the info from town if scum have likely figured it out.

I'm not going to hand hold every single player's hand to walk through simple analysis to my own detriment, either.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Maybe I want to read back from the literal 20 pages that had happened since last night? I'll probably end up joining on CP anyway unless it's already in claim territory

So you had the same reasoning that Tweet may be scum because CP is an easy wagon to push, but now you’re going to join it?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm not going to hand hold every single player's hand to walk through simple analysis to my own detriment, either.

Scum will know the info if town know, particularly as they’ll have a better idea of roles in play.

Withholding info from some of town which scum already know doesn’t serve to benefit you.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

But Jeff, you've not at all raised it as an issue of helping players analysis - your actual response was "I CAN answer that question" and pretty much agreed that there is something stopping you from revealing these reasons.

It doesn't look great that you're now changing the reason for why those 2 reasons can't be revealed?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Very easy CP wagon.

He isn’t going to have his teammates vote him early because they’d know it’d snowball quicker than other members and he wouldn’t allow himself to be bussed at this stage.
Interesting that CP liked this. I'm going to count it as a self-meta read in that case, and thus a point against him.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Suuuuuup

Odos reasoning for why Sky is probably town looks good tbh, the issue I got is that she seems to be randomly protective of certain people (CP, Chris) for almost no discernable reason, which seems more in line with how she used to play scum. I tied Mitch to her last game off of that and was wrong about it though, so maybe that read is a bit outdated.

If you want reasoning for my vote on CP, just look at the couple few posts he made before I voted him, he calls the interaction between Odo and Barry awkward and that's it, as if he's waiting for somebody else to pick up that ball and run with it.
nah my memory is shit so I quote stuff like that so when I read my own post history to remind myself of my thoughts I can be reminded of it
I also like Tweet more than CP at this stage, just ftr
why
I find this vote contextually interesting. Chris is on 5 votes at this point and is refusing to claim, at least temporarily. CP hasn’t given Chris an overt town read from what I recall, but then embarks on his own wagon which is fairly out of character for him anyway

please clarify your positions
never played with Chris before but got town vibes from his zaniness. not sure why I would care how many votes someone has on them early D1 if I'm not planning on voting them

also Tweet wasn't my own wagon, Rugrat voted him first and I liked it better than the Chris direction cause I wanted an answer for Tweet's vague read on me. He never gave me one!
Amongst other things, yup
What other things?
Tl dr his posts are slimy and cutting off the snakes head is always best
How so?
I agree that we should wagon CP, but can we wagon Alco to a claim first while we got him here?
If you agree with wagoning me why did you never reply to my question about your initial read, unvote me, seem to want to vote literally anyone else for a while, and are only coming back to it after Odo voted me? And again, never explained your initial vote
I actually don't hate this reasoning for voting CP but find it a little odd that you never addressed him directly that I can see particularly when he asked you directly to expand, like you want to push him without engaging him
yeah this

tweet probs scum
Can you sell me on why CP is a good choice? Just saying his posts smell isn't really enough for me.
highly skeptical that this isn't enough for Barry lmao

pls don't hammer me
Hello skybox join the cp wagon
you want me lynched without a claim while I'm asleep? :deandre
Hey y'all sorry I've been quiet, had a terrible terrible sleep last night. I've caught up and I'm glad to put my good friend Jeff in the town column. I also really like Odo's reasoning on CP so Odo can get a town read as well. I haven't liked CP's posts at all, Rugrat can take the backseat for now. CP's posts just come off as super scummy and I want a claim.

Vote CP
scum

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
The reasoning is poor. Subtle nudging and instigating... isn't that just CP regularly??
When did I say this?

I guess you didn’t outright say it, but voting someone very close to the hammer who you yourself have stated as playing to their normal meta doesn’t seem like town play.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yay I finally made it back to my own posts. Gotta say, I think Curry is town as well come to think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.