Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I dislike this "you need a high IQ to understand why I'm still down to lynch a claimed info role D1"

Yeah

I’d rather he just say at this point, I have an idea but so do scum. It only takes one scum player to cotton on for ALL the scum team to know.

Reactions: Tweet

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He was rebutting the point that Chris was being sussed for. How could that not be interpreted as defending Chris?

He was rebutting Odo saying that no-one should be exempt from getting scrutinised in the game.
If Alco was referencing OMB, the only support he's giving Chris there is saying that OMB shouldn't be ignored because his posts are nonsensical.

I think you're 100% reaching with that post tbh.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I dislike this "you need a high IQ to understand why I'm still down to lynch a claimed info role D1"

Yep, 100% not a fan of this.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Curry can be solid town for unvoting because the wagon built up too quick

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
He was rebutting Odo saying that no-one should be exempt from getting scrutinised in the game.
If Alco was referencing OMB, the only support he's giving Chris there is saying that OMB shouldn't be ignored because his posts are nonsensical.

I think you're 100% reaching with that post tbh.
You can't ignore, though, that the point Alco was trying to rebut (that OMB largely isn't worth pursuing early) was a big part of why Chris was being suspected in the first place. At least by me it was

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote

Never a good idea to lynch a claimed tracker D1.

That said, I'm still rather open to Tweet, Sky, or Rugrat.

Odo can also be a slight town read as well, his argument on why Sky is likely town was a very compelling argument as to the meta of Skybox and while I disagree with his read on her I must admit it's a reasonable argument to be made.
Yeah that's right, sit on that fence. "I think this person is scum, but I like the argument on why they're town"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s interesting to me that skybox’ previous criteria to join a wagon was only that it was going somewhere, but now she requires details

which is specifically what I was fishing for

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

it really doesn't require high IQ, nor do I like rugrat liking this. also I never even implied that. anything else?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Fence sitting is useless here. Have conviction or have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.