Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Can someone with some fucking brains get these morons off my leg, who clearly dont comprehend the basics of keeping some information loose? Odo is right, I should have said nothing, as now I literally have to deal with mouth breathers who cant take any sort of fucking hint. fucking hell man

Say nothing or say everything. Hints are useless

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anywas you should probably claim cp. im gonna go have a smoke because good fucking lord the one track mind of some folk

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Can someone with some fucking brains get these morons off my leg, who clearly dont comprehend the basics of keeping some information loose? Odo is right, I should have said nothing, as now I literally have to deal with mouth breathers who cant take any sort of fucking hint. fucking hell man
you didn't answer my question

CraigPelton

Reaction score
CP I'm not gonna requote your huge ass multiquote, but the reason I voted you initially is within the very first post of mine you quoted in there.
I feel like that MQ wasn't that big actually?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm feeling indignant given the utter lack of quality in the posts justifying voting me and how fast the pile-on was. kinda seems obvious I'm not scum lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Drop the attitude Jeff. You keep dropping shitty answers to vague comments, it's your fault if you started the breadcrumb - you can't be pissed off at others for catching onto your shit in a game where posts are analysed by everyone.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Granted I've only played 1 or 2 games with CP but I remember him being scum one of those games so I'm really just thinking of that past game.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'm feeling indignant given the utter lack of quality in the posts justifying voting me and how fast the pile-on was. kinda seems obvious I'm not scum lol
Appealing to the quality of the posts rather than the facts, which are that you have not been the quality town CP I remember

Big Man

Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count 4
vote cp

following odo
Oh uh... ya I missed that, you do have a point. That's not a wagon I like.

unvote
vote CP
Unvote

Never a good idea to lynch a claimed tracker D1.

That said, I'm still rather open to Tweet, Sky, or Rugrat.

Odo can also be a slight town read as well, his argument on why Sky is likely town was a very compelling argument as to the meta of Skybox and while I disagree with his read on her I must admit it's a reasonable argument to be made.
Vote: CP

Barry/Chris blending into one for me rn with there username/userbar combo is kind of annoying
I'm still willing to follow my friend Jeff, despite what Chris says about it.

vote CP
unvote
vote Alco
Didn't Lethal say he was going to continue playing his games without laser focusing on players he sees as lesser? This feels like a regression

Unvote while I can
Hey y'all sorry I've been quiet, had a terrible terrible sleep last night. I've caught up and I'm glad to put my good friend Jeff in the town column. I also really like Odo's reasoning on CP so Odo can get a town read as well. I haven't liked CP's posts at all, Rugrat can take the backseat for now. CP's posts just come off as super scummy and I want a claim.

Vote CP
unvote

Numbers, still there in principle.
still don't like Tweet but I don't see how that Mitch vote reasoning is anything but fake lol

unvote
vote Mitch
Vote Mitch

I didn’t like that post either

Alco (4): Chris, E-V, Lethal, Mr. Tweetums
TheRedPrince (5): Odo, Jeffatron, Raidokken, Alco, Mitch
Lethal (1): PHEN0M
Mitch (2): TheRedPrince, Rugrat

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Granted I've only played 1 or 2 games with CP but I remember him being scum one of those games so I'm really just thinking of that past game.
I basically didn't post that game until I was forced to claim, then I coasted on an unforced rugrat error

don't think this has been the same at all

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Appealing to the quality of the posts rather than the facts, which are that you have not been the quality town CP I remember
:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.