Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I feel like ignoring a direct question from Curry just to post some fluff would have been scummier. Do you dislike my answer at all Jeff or just the fact that I started the game with a reply?

The fact you answered with a reply and the following content was just kind of meh to me. At that point it was mostly a hunch, like I said. the progression of the claim and the claim itself are what are giving me a lot of doubt fora multitude of reasons. most of which I have divulged

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
what was big man's last game, wire 2? any other games i could look at @Curry

Nice of you to ask the guy who hasn't played in 6 months but yeah, that's the last one afaict.

(Fwiw, he didn't give the scum team eachothers names in that one).

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not in favour of lynching Chris at this stage

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You two are level headed players who can at least entertain if what I'm thinking has potential or is nothing. Alco is the one I'm on, and he's addressing the post currently. Who else is there to ask now?

Alright fair. Your point on Alco isn't something I put too much stock in, but not because you're the one who made the point, it's just that the point itself seems pretty weak and besides I'm already sus of Alco for other things.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The fact you answered with a reply and the following content was just kind of meh to me. At that point it was mostly a hunch, like I said. the progression of the claim and the claim itself are what are giving me a lot of doubt fora multitude of reasons. most of which I have divulged

What about the progression exactly? I said I hadn't claimed because I hadn't heard any reasons from anyone but Odo for voting me, then I woke up to another vote on me without giving a reason other than "following" Jeff so I felt it best to go ahead and claim because the reasons didn't seem to be coming.

Big Man

Reaction score
Day 1, Vote Count 3

To be fair, Jeff and Odo gave fairly clear reasons, so...

I'm also gonna follow Jeff because he left a good impression on me.

Vote Chris
unvote

Think I'm caught up from last night.

So Sky is claiming E Corp as town - I'm conscious that this is a Big Man game and we had similar in The Wire game with the gangs being town and cops scum. I'm not sure I buy the VT claim as no way my boy Christian Slater gets done like that with a vanilla role. :'(

EDIT: Big Man says to avoid fluff hunting in OP which probably answers my doubts in regards to why Alderson is E-Corp affiliated.
I'm aware Evans isn't the greatest of players when it comes to always making perfect sense (no offense) but still this reasoning for moving away from Sky seems pretty thin. I think it's more likely he moved cause him voting Sky was the reason Odo had him as a suspect.

unvote
vote E-V
unvote
vote Alco

I double checked what Chris said above and it's true that Alco pretty much concluded his catchup by sheeping a town read of his without giving any thoughts on the guy he was actually voting.
I only remember maybe 4 at most. At the moment no one but I'd like to hear what Alco liked about Jeff's case since he didn't mention it during his readback until his vote

Vote Alco
Ok so it seems Chris is less afraid to ruffle some feathers so he gets a stay

vote CP best for business right now
Other stuff :WOW:

Unvote
Vote CP
unvote
Vote rugrat

will look more into this when I get to work but his entrance is pinging me as similar to last game without actually looking back
Vote Alco

I agree that we're more likely to get info from Alco than CP at this moment and may be more relevant for Day 1 considering the sheeping with his vote.
Vote: lethal
unvote

I voted for Chris because I liked Jeff throughout my readback. Thought I made that clear enough.
You two are level headed players who can at least entertain if what I'm thinking has potential or is nothing. Alco is the one I'm on, and he's addressing the post currently. Who else is there to ask now?

I think it's something and I'm going to bed acting on it.

Vote: Alco
Just read back and rugrat actually seems more solvey here and less trollish this game a way larger percentage of his posts here are useful so there isn't really much correlation other than that he hasn't really stood out to me which is what gave me the oh shit he's gonna be scum feeling later in nintendo where he let others lead and dropped in and out.

Tracker without a CC(yet) seems pretty solid and surely not fake on d1 what are your doubts jeff?

unvote
Vote Alco

Chris (3): Jeffatron, Barry, Sky
Mr. Tweetums (1): TheRedPrince
Alco (5): Mr. Tweetums, Chris, E-V, Lethal, Rugrat
TheRedPrince (2): Odo, Curry
Lethal (1): PHEN0M

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well that is disappointing to hear , Odo. I suppose I may be being too subtle, but so be it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way, alco is at 5, so he should claim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh wait.
maybe not looking at the wagon :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What is the most recent case on CP @Odo ? I'm willing to lend a hand if you are willing to trust me on chris down the line

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
well that is disappointing to hear , Odo. I suppose I may be being too subtle, but so be it.

Don't know how you expect me to defend against subtlety :draper2 Feel free to share with the class why you think I'm scum please

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I'm moving Jeff down a bit on my town scale cause this death tunnel on Chris is starting to feel pretty disingenuous. Now that he's given his reasons for getting started on Chris I think they're pretty weak reasons. Plus he still wants to lynch him despite the Tracker claim. PLUS there was a little interaction with Curry earlier on where Curry asked Jeff a question that if honestly answered would lead to Jeff having to readjust, but he pretty much just went "hell yeah, what you said, now back to Chris".

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I'm moving Jeff down a bit on my town scale cause this death tunnel on Chris is starting to feel pretty disingenuous. Now that he's given his reasons for getting started on Chris I think they're pretty weak reasons. Plus he still wants to lynch him despite the Tracker claim. PLUS there was a little interaction with Curry earlier on where Curry asked Jeff a question that if honestly answered would lead to Jeff having to readjust, but he pretty much just went "hell yeah, what you said, now back to Chris".

nah you guys are just missing 2 key reasons why the scum read is reinforced. you just haven't thought about it enough :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I would simply point you my latest questions to curry, and my doubt on the role to make a reasonable conclusion as to what I'm trying to tell you. you feel me?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have said anything Jeff

And it’s null

Status
Not open for further replies.