Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
unvote

I voted for Chris because I liked Jeff throughout my readback. Thought I made that clear enough.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ain’t sunlight just the best disinfectant?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I’d like to know where Haza sees similarities in my play this game and the last one

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Allow me to answer your question with a question. Why are you interested in my and Odos thoughts in particular?

You two are level headed players who can at least entertain if what I'm thinking has potential or is nothing. Alco is the one I'm on, and he's addressing the post currently. Who else is there to ask now?

that’s your job to tell me. My only requirement is stop wasting time with the verbal diarrhoea brigade

I think it's something and I'm going to bed acting on it.

Vote: Alco

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thought you'd never ask.

The Dark Army are a large Chinese-based group of hackers from the show who Elliot (our protagonist and narrator) works with and against at different times throughout the series. They're effectively run by Whiterose (Transwoman who presents as male in her role as China's Minister for State Security) but are open to working (as a whole or in small parts) for others as hired goons.

Their members can reasonably be split across alignments for mafia purposes. Dom makes sense as town, Whiterose could go either way depending on the scum team, someone like Janice(Psychopath)/Santiago(FBI double agent) would be scum.

would you say the first group is essentially against the second?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just read back and rugrat actually seems more solvey here and less trollish this game a way larger percentage of his posts here are useful so there isn't really much correlation other than that he hasn't really stood out to me which is what gave me the oh shit he's gonna be scum feeling later in nintendo where he let others lead and dropped in and out.

Tracker without a CC(yet) seems pretty solid and surely not fake on d1 what are your doubts jeff?

unvote

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
would you say the first group is essentially against the second?
Changes based on scenario. Sometimes against, sometimes alongside, sometimes completely unconcerned with.

Dom and another character both only join the Dark Army because they're being blackmailed but I'd expect them to be on opposite teams in this game. The man who directly blackmails them...I honestly have no idea which team he'd be on. You'd think he'd automatically be a shit and he is a shit but he's often quite a likable character when it comes to Elliot.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Un-counterclaimed tracker can easily just be roletracker. Don't think anyone should be trying to lynch him today though, take the info and if scum fear it they can kill him.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yeah I think chris very well could just be roletracker and that's his fake.Regarding his first post : It may not be much, but I found it interesting his very first post was to reply at someone. It was a gut feeling, but generally speaking, I haven't seen him do that before, and it's not usually something town would do, as they would be more likely to just make a regular post, then start answering people. self awareness thing. I didn't love how he danced around the wagon until odo came along (albeit i will be fair and say i could have pushed harder). But he knows me well and I think if he has a team, it's lkely they would have told him to just hold off until you can have a strong claim.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Someone claimed tracker? I perused what i missed and didn’t see that

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Un-counterclaimed tracker can easily just be roletracker. Don't think anyone should be trying to lynch him today though, take the info and if scum fear it they can kill him.
Well yeah but it looks sus as fuck when other investigative town roles start claiming/flipping so its way more dangerous than just claiming vt on d1 imo

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Changes based on scenario. Sometimes against, sometimes alongside, sometimes completely unconcerned with.

Dom and another character both only join the Dark Army because they're being blackmailed but I'd expect them to be on opposite teams in this game. The man who directly blackmails them...I honestly have no idea which team he'd be on. You'd think he'd automatically be a shit and he is a shit but he's often quite a likable character when it comes to Elliot.

Who is this character?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But yeah, feel free to explore other directions while I make other assessments. personally, I'm happy to lynch and still think he is scum. if im wrong so be it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

ok well that unfortunately doesn't bode well for chris if they are opposed. is there some recent big man games i could look at for my own curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.