Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Barry wouldn't so much be setting up two mislynches as encouraging others two link the two for him.

But fair enough. Is the CP direction largely based on the circumstances of the Tweet vote?

Amongst other things, yup

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Of course but those two are the most poignant to generate stuff off. I have asked a genuine question of OMB and would like his answer.

If it suits you, I'm weary of Tweetums and his paper pushing. Now, Mr Tweetums, this is not shading, tunneling, insulting, or w/e you may appear it to be. I'm weary of you. Again you seem to be playing it safe, willing to jump onto the pile and avoid any backlash as a result.

no, they’re really not. They mostly talk shit, I’d rather you ‘generate stuff’ by talking to sensible players

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Other stuff :WOW:

Unvote
Vote CP

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Of course but those two are the most poignant to generate stuff off. I have asked a genuine question of OMB and would like his answer.

If it suits you, I'm weary of Tweetums and his paper pushing. Now, Mr Tweetums, this is not shading, tunneling, insulting, or w/e you may appear it to be. I'm weary of you. Again you seem to be playing it safe, willing to jump onto the pile and avoid any backlash as a result.
Would you say voting 4 or 5 different people up until this point as well as being the first guy to vote CP and receiving some backlash for it, which according to you is something I am actively avoiding, is playing it safe?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The CP box was never closed, and this is more efficient
I agree that CP is very much still on the table, but what is more efficient about wagoning CP over Alco here? Please explain.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like for one thing I find it more likely for Alco to give us a reaction sooner than CP from an activity perspective.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Alco already knows he’s on my shit list. The vote is ceremonial until nutcutting time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I personally don't like the claim fwiw. Does big man give full fakes with affiliations?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also run me down in what dark army is

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Would you say voting 4 or 5 different people up until this point as well as being the first guy to vote CP and receiving some backlash for it, which according to you is something I am actively avoiding, is playing it safe?

You're a good man, Tweets, and this is the post I was after. It's nice to know you'll be hunting around this game. I look forward to further interactions. I stand down and will double down on my weariness, but I was misguided in my suggestion that you're playing it safe.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Alco, my good sir, why is your start to this game eerily similar to Nintendo? Garrett smilie, ambiguous fluff (someone claimed VT already/voting question), questioning why Rugrat is being sussed. You sided with Jeff here to vote for Chris, and in Nintendo, you sided with Tweets to vote Mitch. Brings up Curry discussion to distract from his points in here, in Nintendo it was Barry filling in that role.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Also run me down in what dark army is

Thought you'd never ask.

The Dark Army are a large Chinese-based group of hackers from the show who Elliot (our protagonist and narrator) works with and against at different times throughout the series. They're effectively run by Whiterose (Transwoman who presents as male in her role as China's Minister for State Security) but are open to working (as a whole or in small parts) for others as hired goons.

Their members can reasonably be split across alignments for mafia purposes. Dom makes sense as town, Whiterose could go either way depending on the scum team, someone like Janice(Psychopath)/Santiago(FBI double agent) would be scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm happy to be knocked down a peg but I'm running high on confidence right now so, kinda interested if I'm onto something, or it's just paranoia

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You're a good man, Tweets, and this is the post I was after. It's nice to know you'll be hunting around this game. I look forward to further interactions. I stand down and will double down on my weariness, but I was misguided in my suggestion that you're playing it safe.
I'm not a great fan of you so far, you're talking like a weird person again which used to be a scum tell of yours, but you haven't shown any of that last game where you were scum so that throws me for a spin. Putting that aside you basically admitting that your point was awful but doubling down on the suspicion anyway is bad enough in its own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.