Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
yes, but scum also need to claim verifiable roles if they have to claim early and are seen visiting people

It is a bit risky. In like 5% of games that have a claimed tracker and watcher are they both town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Suuuuuup

Odos reasoning for why Sky is probably town looks good tbh, the issue I got is that she seems to be randomly protective of certain people (CP, Chris) for almost no discernable reason, which seems more in line with how she used to play scum. I tied Mitch to her last game off of that and was wrong about it though, so maybe that read is a bit outdated.

If you want reasoning for my vote on CP, just look at the couple few posts he made before I voted him, he calls the interaction between Odo and Barry awkward and that's it, as if he's waiting for somebody else to pick up that ball and run with it.

I actually don't hate this reasoning for voting CP but find it a little odd that you never addressed him directly that I can see particularly when he asked you directly to expand, like you want to push him without engaging him

Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I actually don't hate this reasoning for voting CP but find it a little odd that you never addressed him directly that I can see particularly when he asked you directly to expand, like you want to push him without engaging him

I asked you a question which odo also asked. What are the similarities in my play this game and last game

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I asked you a question which odo also asked. What are the similarities in my play this game and last game
I already addressed that brah

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It is a bit risky. In like 5% of games that have a claimed tracker and watcher are they both town.

so you are of the opinion we also have a watcher?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What's your issue with that wagon Jeff? And why are you trying to prevent Alco claiming?

I understand I'm "in the yellow" with you, but I'm not liking how intentionally vague you're being and trying to direct a wagon onto CP for the same thing.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
so you are of the opinion we also have a watcher?

uhh if he was of that opinion wouldn't he be voting for Chris on the 95% chance that he is scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
uhh if he was of that opinion wouldn't he be voting for Chris on the 95% chance that he is scum?

so you can se why I am asking yea? lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What's your issue with that wagon Jeff? And why are you trying to prevent Alco claiming?

I understand I'm "in the yellow" with you, but I'm not liking how intentionally vague you're being and trying to direct a wagon onto CP for the same thing.

this i CAN answer. It's not that I don't want alco to claim per se ( null atm) , chris i read scum, you im unsure about as previously stated, and lethal is currently also being sussed. so thats more than half the wagon that I'm not reading town. CP's wagon ,however, has two of my strong town reads atm.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
this i CAN answer. It's not that I don't want alco to claim per se ( null atm) , chris i read scum, you im unsure about as previously stated, and lethal is currently also being sussed. so thats more than half the wagon that I'm not reading town. CP's wagon ,however, has two of my strong town reads atm.
why is Odo a strong town read if I may?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Cool, this makes sense now you've explained. Why support a wagon if you suss the people on it.

But Jeff, you've just said you CAN answer that. Why CAN'T you answer the other questions that have been directed your way?

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why is Odo a strong town read if I may?

I believe I said it earlier, mostly due to synching thoughts atm. no reason to think him scum atm

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I believe I said it earlier, mostly due to synching thoughts atm. no reason to think him scum atm
I tend to agree but I also don't know what catching Odo scum really looks like

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I don't see why town watcher/tracker couldn't exist if we're looking at an 11/4/1. Would make sense to helps the numbers battle.

Very little chance in a 12/3/1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.