Mr. Glasses

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

man-crush? :p
not funny.
who gives a fuck? and whats so cool about that? you like people only cuz they're rich?
Who said that? seriously you need help.

why would he be mad? who really gives a shit about what car/money anyone's got? only kids, douchebags and suckers do tbh...
You are plain blueberry here.

i dont get it. but yea, you just proved a point. there's a man who thinks peep got owned probably cuz he cares a lot about what batista got. this is as lame as the ****** shit we have to deal with everyday..
*sigh* man, you need help, visit a doctor, coz your mind is not correct. You always want to bash people just coz your bean-size brain gave you an idea that you should follow. still a kid imo. you need to grow up and respect what others think. And i noticed that everytime something about Batista, you stick your nose into it. thats just a complete Blue thing from you, if you dont like Batista, then fuck off and stop complaining about him. Kid.

Wrestling Station

yeah, i was waiting for someone to say, "im wearing condom"!! cool/not cool ? spite an apple in your face?

Dave Bautista

Reaction score
I just had a funny thought.... Mike Knox.

And I'm starting to rethink my stand on glasses. I lost to Taker in a one-on-one earlier today and I think those shades hampered my vision. Either that, or Basketballs really DO hold grudges.

If they do hold grudges, be afraid, be VERY afraid.

1chiban

Reaction score
Glasses are the key to being a good heel. Just look at Ric Flair back in the eighties. If they are going to push Batista as a heel against HBK, look out for more and more mysterious glasses :D

the dark knight

ok so, you asked for it.

seriously, just say "sorry, i was wrong" and shhh already, its better for your. your are making yourself look more of an idiot by the post.

not funny.
is that right? maybe it wasn't as funny as this though:
1- The Sharpshooter
2- Ankle lock
3- scorpian deathlock
rofl

Who said that? seriously you need help.
obviously, you did. so much for ME needing help.

You are plain blueberry here.
sweetest thing i've heard on the forum since "you suck dick". oh come on, got nothing better to say? try replying to what i say to you. only KIDS just start calling whatever names...

*sigh* man, you need help, visit a doctor, coz your mind is not correct. You always want to bash people just coz your bean-size brain gave you an idea that you should follow. still a kid imo. you need to grow up and respect what others think. And i noticed that everytime something about Batista, you stick your nose into it. thats just a complete Blue thing from you, if you dont like Batista, then fuck off and stop complaining about him. Kid.
lol. mind is not correct? first time i hear this. anyway, what idea? i bet this is related to the "listening to music is a sin" convo lol. there are things that you can not convince people no matter what you do/say. they're just THAT Blue. and if you do have a point of view, i'd respect it and all if it made sense and had nothing to do with facts. but that doesn't mean i have to agree with it.

and if i remember correctly, it was you who jumped on my ass not respecting my opinion about batista in his thread. you started this, kid. the discussion had nothing to do with you. and if you really think that if i should not post about something i dont like, then GTFO this forum. now THAT is Blue...isnt it the whole fuckin purpose of having a forum? to give your thoughts whether you agree/disagree? unless of course you're one of those people who wanna keep livin in la la land where everyone kiss each other's ass....sounds more like peep's post a while ago. "if you dont agree with the topic starter, dont post" lol.

AND it also seems like you're the one who gets something up his ass whenever anybody says something "bad" about batista. you wouldn't even do that if it was your mom.

btw, weren't you the one who bashes cena and tna in every post related to them? what an amazing contradiction.

tbh, you have destroyed every last bit of credibility you had outside the GFX and wrestling media section with what you've been doing lately.

remember this? another one of those classic posts about wrestling, along with the sharpshooter/scorpiAn deathlock one.
But as that storyline has ended, they didnt find any reason for Kane to get title shots anymore. They used him for one purpose, that is to make that big feud with Undertaker. After 6 years, now you can see that he never participate in any PPV except Royal Rumble and sometimes Armageddon just to apply an inferno match as its his trademark (being burned fakely before).
Look since when Kane had WM appearance?
Longtime ago! I cant see him competing in WM anymore.
i replied to him in that thread, but i just thought about it again. are you sure you've been watching the wwe WEEK AFTER WEEK before 2006? i highly doubt it. only participates in the rumble? just cuz he has a record? i believe he was in almost every rumble since his debut. SOMETIMES armageddon for the inferno match? wow....i guess that was the first armageddon you have ever watched and thought that ALL OF THEM had inferno matches or something.

hmm...when was the last time kane made a WM appearance? and you didnt see him facing khali at wm23? lets run down the list:

WM24: vs chavo
WM23: vs khali
WM22: w/bigshow vs carlito & masters
WM21: MITB << he had the best chances to win btw.
WM20: taker
WM19: w/RVD vs storm & val venis
WM18: vs angle
WM17: vs raven vs bigshow
WM16: w/rikishi vs DX
WM15: vs triple h
WM14: vs undertaker. he also had a WM moment there with the tombstone

ROFL he didn't miss a WM since his debut with the new gimmick. the funny thing is, you didnt ask "when was the last time he had a match at mania", you asked "SINCE DID HE MAKE A WRESTLEMANIA APPEARANCE" what great knowledge you have there...."Mr. I am older than you, therefore I know more".

looks like you were one of those KIDS who watched 2 or 3 matches a year in the mid-90s and thought they were fans. i cant say i was a BIG fan back then, but i knew a lot. well, someone on the forum said it best "i like ws but outside the gfx section he is ANYTHING but a mod". but that member was wrong, you're ok in teh vip section. so stick to those...

exactly

the dark knight

it even makes more sense now. you always call kane a jobber...and you think that batista's some kind of a hotshot.........................

rofl, you DID start watching wrestling in late 2006.

C4

tbh, you have destroyed every last bit of credibility you had outside the GFX and wrestling media section with what you've been doing lately.

Wrestling Station is 100 times better than you TDK and as for the Batista topic you never replied to my post, blueberry. You just neg repped me like a kid. As I said in the Batista thread: Sometimes you act like a diminutive kid do something constructive, positive and inventive when you are involved in an argument with someone instead of giving out Negative reputation and saying that he sucks.

Everyone has a different opinion and view. You cannot insult others point of view and tell them that they are wrong (unless you have solid factual reasons) You have to respect the opinion of other members and argue with them using R.K reasons. The Batista argument was one sided. Batista is a great wrestler and that's why he is wrestling with the top promotion of the world. As for Wrestling Station, he was and is much better than you when it comes to an argument and personality.

PeepShow

You cannot insult others point of view and tell them that they are wrong

I'm pretty sure he did

You have to respect the opinion of other members and argue with them using R.K reasons.

RK reasons? Ok

Nah....

Batista is a great wrestler and that's why he is wrestling with the top promotion of the world.

No, he is great b/c he has GLASSES ans JEANS, therefore he is better than you.