Mr. Glasses

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Actually I taped PeepShow's intercourse with Hayley in the car while TDK was trying to break Batista's glasses.

After TDK succeeded he was damn happy, he slapped me twice and jumped in the car, threw Hayley and started making out with you, I taped that as well.

PeepShow

Actually I taped PeepShow's intercourse with Hayley in the car while TDK was trying to break Batista's glasses.

After TDK succeeded he was damn happy, he slapped me twice

I marked :eek:

Rell

Reaction score
So this is what HIAT turned into during my absence?

OH, THE HUMANITY !!!?!?

*goes back into hiatus*

Travis40

WOOOOOOOO Rell is back, and I don't want to sound like some sort of geek, but if I remember correctly, Kane wasn't a part of WM XIX, he was in the Sunday Night Heat match....they didn't have time on the PPV.

Soulpower

Yeah.. You hear that Rell? Come back you Soulja Boy looking Laker Fanboy! The Playoffs are coming, and I need someone to laugh at (On IWF, anyways) when LA goes down!