Most painful experiences

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
In 2003 I was in football practice. During Hell Week, we spent 4 hours a day in the weight room. We were focusing on Squats and I was spotting on one side and my friend was on the other side. The rule in the gm was one person on each side. Well the guys next to met only had one guy spotting in front of the guy squatting. Well the guy next to us was squatting more than he could handle (375) and as he tried to stand, he lost his balance. He fell to side and he didn't have clamps on the ends to hold the weight on the bar. The weights feel off and slammed into the side of my ankle and shattered it. I was rushed to the hospital and had two plates on either side of my ankle and 8 screws. I had a cast for several months and had to give up football for good due to the severity of the injury.

Beer

Lol. Talking about pain. Fun, fun, fun?

I have a few. I was skating around when i was 16. You know doing cool tricks to impress girls and what not. But this, this did not impress anyone. I skated down a pole. The pole snapped, sending ne face first into the other end of the pole and i flips through the air aout two times before landing on my shins. I broke my shin bone on my right leg and badly sprained the other.

Another is having, like Nation, and infected ingrown toenail in three of my toes. Two in my seperate big toe and one in my little toe. Ehence i have only 7 toenails. Lol. Ewww....

And finally, i was 19, i went out drinking with some mates. When i was walkinghome i got jumped by three hooded people around my ae at the time. :nonono: They beat the shit into me. I broke my collarbone, i broke my arm in two places, i snaps my anterior cruciate ligament and they glassed me in the back of my head with a beer bottle, giving me 9 stiches.

Probably the third one hurt the most because of me having so many injusries. But, if you were to ask me witch was the worst it is definetly braking my shin. Fuck that hurt. It is like having a knife in you leg constntly for about 7 moths. Dude, you do not want that feeling.

McLovin

Reaction score
Me and a few of my mates were playing rugby with huge wooden logs and one landed on my ankle.

the dark knight

watching cena overcome the odds on tv during his last title reign.

Cayse

Reaction score
I've had a couple.

When I was 9 I broke my wrist in 3 places.

Two years ago when almost dislocated my knee. I couldn't walk on it for almost 4 weeks.

Last year when I fell on the corner of a cement step and hit my tailbone the wrong way. I couldn't sit down at all. Anywhere I went I was either standing or laying down.

And for the past two or 3 weeks I haven't been able to move my right arm is life it because I pulled my bicep muscle. It hurts from the top of my shoulder all the way down to my elbow.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive pulled my hamstring a few times and ive strained muscles in my arm and both those are pretty painful they arent to bad.

the worst thing ive ever had was probably when i got hit in the leg with a lacrosse stick during practice and then naturally i got hit in the same stop repeatedly until the end of the season. i still cant feel half my leg and there's a dent in the bone. lol ya u get hit that hard in lacrosse but its fun cause u can hit people lol... that was like 6-8 months ago and it still hurts if i touch the spot...

LadyHotrod

I just had my most painful experience ever about 3 hours ago.

I went and got my nosed pierced. It looks fantastic but HOLY FUCK does the process ever hurt like a bitch! Holy shit! I can't believe I didn't fall and die on the floor. "Just a pinch" my fucking ass!

So you sit on the doctor-type bed and the piercer cleans the spot she will pierce. She drew the dot on and I approved of the location. I knew the process because I had watched a ton of videos on YouTube so I knew the needle was up next. DAMN. It was the most pain I have ever felt, and I've felt a lot of fucked up pain in my life.

She digs the needle into my nose. I am SO surprised I didn't scream or cry the whole time. Anyways, she digs for a few seconds and then you are left with half of a 4 inch needle right through your nose as she adds the ring on to the other end of the needle. Then, she starts digging again to insert the ring. When it's in, she then has to do a bit of tugging to curve the inside of the ring so it stays in your nose (it curves like an umbrella). You are SO glad when it's finally in but half of your face hurts for about a half hour after.

Now, it feels and looks great but shit, what a painful experience. My mom wants to get one now but she doesn't want the needle, she wants to ring gun. I scared her with my experience, lol.

HORRIBLE PAIN. I can't believe I did it but it was worth it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that when you get your nose pierced, you automatically tear because of the needle hitting nerves....it's so weird because when you are going to cry, you feel it build up and come out but when you get the piercing, you don't feel it coming whatsoever. You just get a shitload of tears fall from your eyes. It's almost as if someone threw water on your face.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
That's what it was like when I had my lip pierced. Except it only took about 3 seconds from the needle pierce 'til he was done. Getting your lip done sucks though because you have to drink from a straw and eat everything with a fork. If anything touches it, it hurts bad.

chessarmy

^^ Please tell me the point of getting anything on your body pierced, especially with all the pain that it takes to do it

Wordlife

in 3rd grade, I slipped on a puddle of water in the bathroom, landing right on my head, cracking open the back of my skull and popping a vein in my neck, got carted on an ambulance out of school, lost over 1/2 gallon of blood (the doctors actually measured it) and needed to get 27 stitches and a repair surgery for my vein in my neck.... painfull as FUCK!!

LadyHotrod

^^ Please tell me the point of getting anything on your body pierced, especially with all the pain that it takes to do it

Ears are nothing at all. Just a slight pinch for a second but not even enough to make you wince.

For me, I LOVE to change the way I look and a nose piercing is something I've always gunned for but never got around to doing it. It was something different and I'm a bit on the wild side. Not that a nosering is extremely wild but for someone who usually dresses sophisticated for work, the nosering will definately make my overall look appear even more awesome and unique.

That's what it was like when I had my lip pierced. Except it only took about 3 seconds from the needle pierce 'til he was done. Getting your lip done sucks though because you have to drink from a straw and eat everything with a fork. If anything touches it, it hurts bad.

I WISH it was only 3 seconds! I couldn't believe how much it hurt and with the pain, the seconds seem to last forever.

addo

Reaction score
when i was playing football once i broke my hand. The game was getting pretty rough, some guy tackled me then told me to meet him after the game for a fight, then I told my mate to swap posotion so i could take him out and i did then he got pissed and stomped on my hand realy hard, i wanted to show no fear or pain so i got up to start a fight with him took of my helmet and then he head butted me ( he still had his helmet on)

yeah but breaking my hand that was painful, plus i had a lump on my head

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
By far, Divorce and being separated from my son in the process. Living with it and not being able to see him everyday or talk to him everyday and only think of him and speak to him when you can is the lingering effect of it all.