• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

What are some of the most painful experiences you have had? For me having an infected ingrown toenail. Having one that's not infected can be fucking painful enough. Trust me i've had plenty. But overtime if you get them frequently it's just something you can ignore. But after not having one for years you are reminded off the pain(I think i might have one now). It fucking sucks to feel pain when you come in contact with anything. Yes if the ingrown is bad enough coming into to contact with a soft fabric can sting. Again i mean anything. Oh yeah and if it's bad enough people might think your a frequent masterbaitor. The thing that hurts the most though is having it taken out. Getting an infected one taking out was definitely the most painful experience. Fortuneatly though i now know a doc that can take it out without feeling pain. So what are some painful experience you have had?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
In 2001, I was riding a bike that had had the brakes tweaked to be VERY sensitive. A car pulled out in front of me, I panicked and squeezed the brakes.....which of course sent me flying. I ended up breaking my left wrist and spraining my right elbow. The elbow sprain was the WORST pain ever. I cried every time I even moved it.

Moonlight Drive

When I fractured my collarbone. I tackled someone at training and I could tell I fucked something up, my whole side of my body went numb. But I kept training being the dumbass I am :/

Then played 3 more games of football till we finally went to the doctor and found out I fractured it

J

Landed on a busted bottle. Nearly chopped my toe off. To top it all off was a liquor bottle. Painful Hell.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Last year I went to what I'm seeing it as the last Ozzfest that traveled across country. Well it was during Lamb of God's performance, and I was in a rather large mosh pit. This bigger dude probably double my size. Lift's me up above his head. Chucks me over a small crowd of people. I landed on my side, and screwed up my arm pretty bad.

humankiller99

Reaction score
back when i was 13, i was playing hockey for a local team in brooklyn and a fucked up my leg bad. i was going down the ice and i tried to stop and my skate got caught in the ice as I was passing to another teammate. I fell to the ice and as I was getting up, the puck came to me and this big doof crushed me into the boards and my knee smacked right into the boards as well. I heard a pop and I was on the ice for a while. I tried to get up under my own power but I couldnt. trainer and a few of my coaches had to literally carry me to the ambulance and the xrays showed a fractured kneecap. man it hurt like HELL. I was on curtches for 2 months. came back next season and played the same team I played where I broke my kneecap. Same kid was on the team and I got my revenge on him when I broke his collarbone on a hard check. suffice to say the parents were pissed with me and wanted a penatly.. never got one.. kid went to the hospital after the game and I gave him a wink after ;)

man i miss roller hockey

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I broke my small toe once...shit hurts like hell...its shoe small and it got broke I was like in pain...but the bight side everyone waited on me hand and foot.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

When I slipped and busted my ass in the rain in front of the two girls I really like.

When I was 2 my pinky finger got chopped off by the door. The stitch mark is still here are still on my finger. I'll always remember that moment in life. Fucking ouch.

seX-Power

When I slipped and busted my ass in the rain in front of the two girls I really like.

When I was 2 my pinky finger got chopped off by the door. The stitch mark is still here are still on my finger. I'll always remember that moment in life. Fucking ouch.

We know, you made a fucking thread about it.

For me, when i was like 7 i almost sliced off my pointery finger with like a 1cm deep cut... i was using a butchers knife to try and cut a plastic bag... don't ask, im smatter now :book:

Reaction score
Well this is just one thing that comes to mind, but I'm struggling to think of anything that's hurt so bad I've wanted to cry.

Me and some friends went to a river, and myself and my gf went upstream, cause I fucking love climbing rocks and shit. Not necessarily barefoot, but meh.

Before I continue, this was a mere ... 3ish months after the operation on my left knee, taking out my tumour thingo. I was fairly good on my knee, couldn't put a lot of weight on it etc etc. Bending it, not fun!

I had come to a small stream of water, prolly 1metre long, and I decided I oculd jump over it. I had it all planned out, and ofcourse - something went wrong. My right foot didn't grip onto the rock as I hoped, and thus I went ass up. A few things hurt, in this experience...

-I cut both my feet, on the bottom, deep enough for it to sting.
-I bent my left knee RIGHT back, the normal way, so my heel basically touched my ass. That hasn't happened in over a year, at that date, and there was good reason. I was on the verge of crying, the pain was that unbearable and constant. I stood in the river for a few minutes trying to striaghten my knee out properly, or move it. Neither were successful, and I don't think I could straighten my leg out normally til 2 days later. The pain, however, was only constant and annoying til the following morning.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We know, you made a fucking thread about it.

For me, when i was like 7 i almost sliced off my pointery finger with like a 1cm deep cut... i was using a butchers knife to try and cut a plastic bag... don't ask, im smatter now :book:

Kay. Whats the cursing for?

Wait, I have another one. The time feel down the steps and hit my hip hard.

czwrestler

Reaction score
i have busted open by head a few times. not really that bad
when i broke my pinkie finger that freaking hurt like hell

KF4E

Reaction score
When I was young, I was out racing on my mountain bike with a few friends. But silly me only realized the brakes didn't work when the car was touching distance. I went straight into the car, flew a fair distance and landed on my knee. Ouch, and my bike flew into a pedestrian.

Not a very good day if I do say so myself.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Ive had a couple. The first one came when I was a lad of 5 or 6. I lived in a hood that handnt been updated with things like REAL GARBAGE CANS. Back in the day, people would have this huge concrete box essentially they would put bags of garbage into, only one of the sides is not there and the bag falls into the alley where the garbage men can come pick it up. Ok, so you figure these things have a top right? Yes, they do! A STEEEEEEEEL top. I was playing hide and seek one day and thats where I chose to hide (Hey I never claimed to be smart) I popped my head up through the top to see if I was being searched for. I dont know if it was pushed or if it fell, but the steel top CRACKED MY HEAD and cracked it open. My fair, almost white hair at the time, turned red with blood. It required a lot of stitches and it hurt like a motherfucker.

The second happened most recently and was very short but VERY painful. I was at the dentist getting a root canal. The asshat didnt give me enough Novocaine so I asked for more. What does he do? HE JAMS THE NEEDLE DIRECTLY INTO THE EXPOSED NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
lol I broke my ankle in the 3rd Grade while skateboarding and I had a cast on for about 6 weeks...

I was also riding a bike and this was last year, I was riding it on the sidewalk and the whole entire frame of the bike broke off and I ate the ground. I had to have stitches on the right side of my skull...