Most painful experiences

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

pretty much when I was seconds away from dying - when I was about three I had a rotor virus I might post what happened later editing this but its late at night and I might go to bed any minute - long story short in AUstralia you guys (that live there) better thank me because after my incident the Rotor Virus was so bad that from May 1995 and until present (thats when it happened) from May 1995 + present Australia actually has injections and tests for the rotor viruses to check the new born baby if they have it- Pretty much thanks to me.

I can even upload the pics of a three year old me so bad the doctor commented I am like a Zombie - I lost over 30% of my weight which when your three like 20 KG is alot going down under ten kilo's in under a day is a big drop you can have an easy heart attack - I might post what happened in full later just really half assleep now but I can also upload a May edition of the Australian Sunday paper in 1995 where the front cover yes the front cover of the newspaper is tottaly of me and aboiut it- It was so bad its because of me the (end of paragraph 1). About them testing new babies.

EDIT - HERE IS FULL STORY SORRY NO PICK CAN"T FIND NEWSPAPER RIGHT NOW TO UPLOAD, WILL IN MORNING BUT IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE ME EITHER WAIT A BIT FOR ME TO FIND THE PAPER OR LOOK UP ON GOOGLE SYDNEY SUNDAY TELEGRAPH MAY EDITION'S 1995 HERE IS THE STORY-

Ok I was born in Israel - Moved to Australia when I was two abit around it like one and a half or something and obviously my IP now early this year says I moved back to Israel which I did but when I first go to Australia when I was I believe somewhere between one and a half to two years old in May 1995 In Sydney Australia I had gotten hold of a Virus - It is called a Rotor Virus very deadly. This Virus pretty much cuts your breathing and cuts your weight drasticly with vomiting pretty much everything you put in your mouth and then extra stuff (not good to discribe)

Ok so what happened was I was a pretty small child at about one and a half I was somewhere between 10 - 15 Kilos and that is about average. But with this Virus I had lost aroudn 30% of my weight and doing that at a small amount to start with could give me a heart attack I mean if you were about 100KG inyour adult years adn had that virus and lost 30% it is still alot but not as bad as going around the five kilo mark .... This made me skeloton and bones after a one night sleep....just skin and bones as I would describe it (Its pretty sad but thats why even when I am an adult I will always be a skinny person because I lost so mcuh weight I can't catch up when I am twenty ill weight like a 16 year old)... now I shall continue my story.

My Parents sent me to a doctor I thikn it was the day before you know nothing bad just a child doctor that was just a check up on me to see if everything was alright - he said I look fine I was jumping around happy which I was and obviously not even a day later it all changed... I was rushed to a hospital which some of you aussies may have heard of or not which is "Prince of Wales" Hospital the Childrens Ward...

Basically this was one of the first times in history that anything like that had happened to someone that young in that Hospital and no one that worked there had any idea what to do with a rapidly dying me- my grandparents were not living far away and they came by to see what had happened to me when my mum called them and told them- long story short one of the people that worked there had said to my parents and grandparents to take Sean "my real name" Back home he is fine (I cleary wasn't)

Hessitantly, they followed orders I mean its either Home or sit there on the seats in the ward like idiots because they weren't prepared to do anything with me. Basically this was around Lunch time (not sure what the date was I was two I don't remmber) some time in May 95' things got worse during the day my eating and weight was decreasing and lunch was out of the question I was rapidly turning into a skeleton covered with a thin layer of skin and serously my parents couldn't bare to see me like this so they rushed me to that hospital and start to make a fuss and cause a scene if you know what I mean "shake desks and stuff"

My grandfather was standing outside the ward for a moment and my doctor that saw me earlier that week and commented on how happy and full of life I was said what are you doing here? He answered Sean is inside and its not good - he went inside and saw me like that and said straight to the owner of the building and said to him you ADMITT THIS CHILD NOW! HE CAN DIE ANY MOMENT, HE IS BARELY MOVING OR TALKING HE IS LIKE A ZOMBIE AND I SAW HIM NOT A DAY AGO AND HE WAS FULL OF LIFE AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN MY OFFICE SOMETHING IS WRONG EITHER YOU ADMITT HIM OR I WILL !

Long story shot someone did see me and they managed to make me alright I spent the next week or two not sure Ill check up on that ask my mum in hospital and long story short I am still here- and because of that incident children in Australia after May 95 get rotor virus shots when born and its because of me...Now how it got to the papers, not sure myself how it actually happened I just know from stories cause lets so you remmber something when your 15months old- anyway from what I was told my people and what I understand is that a news reporter for the newspaper whatever came and asked if they could put the story in the paper. It wasn't meant to be front cover shit but it got there by the following-

Apparently the local state minister at the time someone with the last name Shaw I can't remember my mum would - had read the paper and it kinda bad mouthed the labor governments Hospitals and Ambulances for not admitting me into the ward earlier. After a few meetings in the parliment area it was announced on australian telivision that the whole story with me had never happened it was a big conspiracy by the media and it was a whole load of crap to say the least - basically he claimed it never happened and this whole story with me was made up. Because clearly his job was on the line.

You could have obviously predicted what had happened next- my family isn't a big obnoxious and you know in your face kinda family but when something like that is said they really did what they could all of May 95 papers were off me I shall try to upload them as fast as I can when I try and find them in old boxes- And long story short lets just say this Shaw or Shorby can't remember his name from being told the story a while back lets just say that he is working somewhere in a macas in australia not for the New South Wales government and health minister anymore.

Reaction score
i bite my tounge off in 3rd grade,and had it sewn on.i broke my arm in 2 places wrestling when i was in 6th grade,and 2 weeks later tore up my acl and patella.got a minor concussion that summer playing dixie youth baseball,
broken every finger at least once,broke my arm fighting in 12th grade,tore up my left knee 2 times and that took 3 operations,had my left middle finger crushed in a machine,they had to sew the end of it back on,and repair the compound finger pressure,had to have spinal fusion surgery in feburary of 2006 which left me permantley disabled.i also have false teeth.all that shit is very minor compared to having to bury my sister,father,and 2 uncles and a great friend with in a few years of one another.

Roucka

Reaction score
Most painful expericence would be when I had on these boot's and fell and busted my eye open.And when i climbed one of those poles that have the street names and cut my knee open.Also when I had to go the hospital to get an infected ingrown toenail cut out.And when I was running in my house without shoes and cut my little toe open.And when ever I break a finger. I have alot of bad experiences.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I was running up the stairs at my dad's house, I tripped, and fell on my 2 front teeth. They were nasty, crooked sideways as blood was dripping everywhere. I had to get rushed to the emergency room to get them pulled. Thank god they were baby teeth.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Plyin Footy, tried to twist to recieve the ball and my legs gave way, painfull shit, and that was just after Michael Owen did the same thing and did his cruicate ligaments, i though i'd done that at first but the end it was nothing really just a little damage, thank the lord for that but it was damn painfull for 10 mins, in which i was screamin then just hurt for the next few days.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ What about that handi-cap chick that beat you up?

Vandy316

Reaction score
just a few weeks ago at basketball practice. i play JV so we have to scrimmage the Varsity all the time. I'm playing in the middle of our 2-3 and our2nd best player catches it in the short corner, pivots, and drops his elbows as he is about to take a power dribble. I'm playing smart D and im right up on him and his elbow catches right on my right cheekbone. I heard it and my coach heard it pop at half court. My teamates said it sounded like a bat hitting a ball and that it looked like i fell in slow-mo as I did a 360 before falling and grabbing my face. I blacked out for a moment. I sit out the rest of practice with ice on my face. I go to the wrestling meet that night with it hurting like hell, and thinking, kinda hoping for a sweet black eye in the morning. I wake up and look at it, there's nothing more than just a little black around my eye. Nothing broken and no bruise to prove it. And this all happened after I was elbowed in my nose and sprained my elbow in the same game from the same player. Then right before i got elbowed in the nose again a few games later and sprained my elbow right after New Years.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Oh, nvm than. I thought you 2 were the same people.

MikeRaw

Living.
Oh, and this one time, it was like midnight, and I was out with some friends, and we were next to some old, creepy house, and then we were just sitting on the lawn for like 30 minutes talking, and then someone turned on a light, probably wondering who the fuck was sitting on his lawn at midnight, so we all ran, but as I got on the next street, I tripped over my pants (they were like falling down) and I fell and broke my arm...
That was pretty painful, but not as bad as I expected.

I guess the worst would be having my bro push me down stairs like 3 years ago. I've never falln as awkwardly in y life, and it was like 10 stairs.

D-K-L

Reaction score
When I was 14 years old, I went for a bike ride on my BMX, I was riding along a path made for bike riders, and then two people came out of nowhere, so I pressed hard on my brakes to try and avoid crashing into them, and ended up going over the handle bars thus, breaking my right leg, my right hand and arm, and broke two of my ribs. The pain was terrible and I spent 5 weeks in the hospital due to those idiots appearing out of nowhere like that. They knew damn well the path was for bikers. Anyway, that was one of my most painful experiences I ever had in my life. Well, with the exception of my girlfriend breaking my heart by cheating on me with my brother two years ago.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How'd you find that out?

D-K-L

Reaction score
How'd you find that out?
Well I was going to meet a former High School buddy of mine and then I remembered I had forgotten something. So, I turned back, Went into my flat, And well, There they were, Sleeping in MY bed. Haven't spoken to my brother since that day.