Miz pushed R-Truth? Youtube Conspiracy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Saylor said:
What did he do last night? You're making it sound like he did this on purpose, when he clearly didn't.

It was on purpose and he should be fired, go on.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
You want Miz fired for one boched spot?

It's like saying "i have to rape Megan Fox because of her interview mistake."

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
It's like saying "i have to rape Megan Fox because of her interview mistake."

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:

He should be fired? Wait, you're making me laugh. He did that on purpose? Of course he did. He was totally out of position, if you see his hands, you can see he was ready to absorb the impact, however he was out of position.

He should be fired for what? You know how much fans he has right? You know his accomplishments right? He shouldn't be fired and won't get fired. If he say did ever get fired, I'd stop watching WWE. If he went to TNA, I'd be a new TNA fan. He should be fired over what? Don't make me laugh.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Who knows? it could have been on purpose for her too.
Or she could have just done a mistake.

It's just the way you view it.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Saylor said:
He should be fired? Wait, you're making me laugh. He did that on purpose? Of course he did. He was totally out of position, if you see his hands, you can see he was ready to absorb the impact, however he was out of position.

He should be fired for what? You know how much fans he has right? You know his accomplishments right? He shouldn't be fired and won't get fired. If he say did ever get fired, I'd stop watching WWE. If he went to TNA, I'd be a new TNA fan. He should be fired over what? Don't make me laugh.

Still did that on purpose and he should be fired, go on.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Still did that on purpose and he should be fired, go on.

You're just repeating the same thing. You clearly don't know how to discuss wrestling in a proper manner. You know you're wrong. If you can't take someone else disagreeing, don't state you opinion, simple.

The Miz should be fired because of an accidental out of position. :facepalm:

@[Crayo] Thanks for re-uploading the facepalm simile.