Miz pushed R-Truth? Youtube Conspiracy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
I guess he's entitled to his opinion, even if a lot of people kinda disagree with him

He's just spewing hot air. I just find it comical that this thread reached 30 replies in 30 minutes when it's so obvious to everyone but this guy that it was nothing to get worked up about. Shit happens in wrestling

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kennedy did a really unsafe move on Orton, Kennedy was fired. Everyone blamed Orton, guess who he mentioned/blamed in his shoot? HHH. Backstage politics do exist yeah, but none of us knows any reasons for anything. So to blame Orton for that is hilarious.

Has nothing to do with Miz. He botched, get over it. He does more work than anyone else bar Cena in the WWE, so to punish him or suspend him is comical at best.

You're quite funny dude #ComedyShaq next Aye'

Even if his name is Miz it doesn't matter a botch is a botch, Kennedy botched and got his punishment, Kofi botched and got his punishment so why on the blue earth should Miz get away with this botch? Is he special? Does he clean Vince's balls every Tuesday night? Please explain.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
What punishment would help WWE in this case?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:

Even if his name is Miz it doesn't matter a botch is a botch, Kennedy botched and got his punishment, Kofi botched and got his punishment so why on the blue earth should Miz get away with this botch? Is he special? Does he clean Vince's balls every Tuesday night? Please explain.

A de-push is nothing like a suspension. Miz never botches, a one-off botch means nothing. You saying Taker, HHH, Cena, Orton, HBK, Jericho, Punk and all of them should of been suspended too? Every one of them has botched in their career. If you're trolling then it's working, if not, I can't believe you're posting what you are. He's been warned, that's his punishment. Done, dusted.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

As I said before, Randy Orton is the biggest star in the business.
Also if people should get punished for botches, why are we stilling half the roster on T.V? The Great Khali is a botch on his own manner.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A de-push is nothing like a suspension. Miz never botches, a one-off botch means nothing. You saying Taker, HHH, Cena, Orton, HBK, Jericho, Punk and all of them should of been suspended too? Every one of them has botched in their career. If you're trolling then it's working, if not, I can't believe you're posting what you are. He's been warned, that's his punishment. Done, dusted.

So you think Miz is as important as HHH? HHH bangs Vince's daughter every day and you tell me that he should be punished for his botches? Vince would rather dump Miz somewhere in Kansas Burger Station than punish HHH.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
So you think Miz is as important as HHH? HHH bangs Vince's daughter every day and you tell me that he should be punished for his botches? Vince would rather dump Miz somewhere in Kansas Burger Station than punish HHH.

Clearly my post went over your head.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Clearly my post went over your head.

No you're actually trying to compare Miz with superstars such as HBK, HHH, John Cena etc..

Vince does need these superstars more than Miz and once again there are backstage politics and the veterans are in charge my friend.
And what makes Miz more important than Kofi Kingston? They both botched and one of them got punished, atleast Miz should receive punishment too.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I wonder what your reaction Justin Robert's announcing botch, beat you were fuming, lol

Miz is a big star, he does a lot for WWE, if he is promoting the business, it would be very bad for business to take air time from th emiz, even a de-push would be bad for business

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
No you're actually trying to compare Miz with superstars such as HBK, HHH, John Cena etc..

Vince does need these superstars more than Miz and once again there are backstage politics and the veterans are in charge my friend.
And what makes Miz more important than Kofi Kingston? They both botched and one of them got punished, atleast Miz should receive punishment too.

So you're basically saying Miz should be punished because there's backstage politics. Nice. When HHH made his big botch, he wasn't a big player. He wasn't suspended, and he nearly broke someone's neck... so? Your point?

Admit defeat.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
I wonder what your reaction Justin Robert's announcing botch, beat you were fuming, lol

Miz is a big star, he does a lot for WWE, if he is promoting the business, it would be very bad for business to take air time from th emiz, even a de-push would be bad for business

Justin Roberts is the best announcer that Raw currently has and will ever have so Vince doesn't have a single option considering this case.

Ofcourse i were fuming and even flaming him, it's not his first time but what can you do? Bring Howard Finkel back.

Crayo said:
So you're basically saying Miz should be punished because there's backstage politics. Nice. When HHH made his big botch, he wasn't a big player. He wasn't suspended, and he nearly broke someone's neck... so? Your point?

Admit defeat.

How do you know nothing happened to him? Maybe Vince tied him to the bed and bitch-slapped him but what do we know?

You wanna know something cool? He should be fired and sent straight to TNA just like Daniel Bryan, superstars that just doesn't make any sense being in the WWE.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Zamorakian said:
Justin Roberts is the best announcer that Raw currently has and will ever have so Vince doesn't have a single option considering this case.

Ofcourse i were fuming and even flaming him, it's not his first time but what can you do? Bring Howard Finkel back.

Phew changed the subject,

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why isn't Michael Cole punished for his botches? It could make RAW better for me.
Why wasn't Triple H punished when he broke Randy Orton's collar bone?
So many questions, yet to be answered.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Why isn't Michael Cole punished for his botches? It could make RAW better for me.
Why wasn't Triple H punished when he broke Randy Orton's collar bone?
So many questions, yet to be answered.

Hey i am actually sharing my opinions here and my thoughts on what should happen to the Miz. Who am i Vince to clarify the botches every goddamn superstar has made?

Crayo said:
Lol'd. Thank you!

Forward your eyes back to my post i actually edited it with a response to your nonsense.