Miz pushed R-Truth? Youtube Conspiracy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Zamorakian said:
Hey i am actually sharing my opinions here and my thoughts on what should happen to the Miz. Who am i Vince to clarify the botches every goddamn superstar has made?

Forward your eyes back to my post i actually edited it with a response to your nonsense.

This is boring me now, who else is bored? we seem to go round and round, we all know that Miz won't be punished, why bother continuing

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Hey i am actually sharing my opinions here and my thoughts on what should happen to the Miz. Who am i Vince to clarify the botches every goddamn superstar has made?

I am not bashing your opinion, I'm just giving my side to it.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
This is boring me now, who else is bored? we seem to go round and round, we all know that Miz won't be punished, why bother continuing

Because i am stuck with my opinion and this is my thread but since the disagreeing bats keeps posting i am going to keep arguing too.
I won't change my mind just because you are five versus one, it's what i think and it doesn't matter what you think of it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So you're basically saying Miz should be punished because there's backstage politics. Nice. When HHH made his big botch, he wasn't a big player. He wasn't suspended, and he nearly broke someone's neck... so? Your point?

Admit defeat.

Are we talking about the pedigree pile driver? because that wasn't HHH botching at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iSu2ZAchnU&feature=related

clearly it's the guy who is taking the moves fault for thinking he was selling a pile driver

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I saw it, just came up with an opinion that you're trolling. Not even you can say something that moronic, lol.

Edit: The other guy jumps, HHH pretty much controls the rest. He pulled too hard. Basic wrestling knowledge. :p

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I saw it, just came up with an opinion that you're trolling. Not even you can say something that moronic, lol.

Edit: The other guy jumps, HHH pretty much controls the rest. He pulled too hard. Basic wrestling knowledge. :p

"Because i am stuck with my opinion and this is my thread but since the disagreeing bats keeps posting i am going to keep arguing too.
I won't change my mind just because you are five versus one, it's what i think and it doesn't matter what you think of it."

"Because i am stuck with my opinion and this is my thread but since the disagreeing bats keeps posting i am going to keep arguing too.
I won't change my mind just because you are five versus one, it's what i think and it doesn't matter what you think of it."

Tell me when you've understood the text, we can also repeat the excerise to make the learning process slightly faster.

Crayo said:

You gotta be kidding me, if something is moronic then this is one of internets most moronic posts i've ever seen.
The stupid asshole sells the move like he was going for a tombstone or something, you can clearly see that Triple smurf has nothing to do with his injury.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Totally disagree. HHH didn't make him go into the pile driver motion at all. The guy didn't know what move he was taking

maybe a communication error, but it's a 50/50 blame at worst, but I'd give more to the guy selling the pedigree like he's taking a pile driver

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
this still going on, Zamorakian, you've expressed your opinion, accept that a lot of the users here disagree with you and stop being ignorant, botches have happened and are going to happen in the future, all you can do is learn from mistakes, Truth wasn't injured, Miz was told off, result

Reactions: CM Punk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Totally disagree. HHH didn't make him go into the pile driver motion at all. The guy didn't know what move he was taking

maybe a communication error, but it's a 50/50 blame at worst, but I'd give more to the guy selling the pedigree like he's taking a pile driver

Overselling is what RVD done with the RKO. This you can see HHH pull him into that position, 50/50 maybe, no less for HHH in my opinion.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
He was out of position and mis-judged it, I don't see how it's hard to see that from the video in my opinion.

The Miz has taken a lot of battering and punishment in the past. He didn't pussy out over that move. I totally agree with your post Crayo.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
k, i'm still sticking to my opinion.

Your entitled to stick to it, however if you can't take others getting their point across or debating/discussing your opinions then you shouldn't state your opinion.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Your entitled to stick to it, however if you can't take others getting their point across or debating/discussing your opinions then you shouldn't state your opinion.

I can take other peoples debating? Never said anything go on if you want to make this continue.

Miz is a smurf and should receive punishment for what he did last night.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
I can take other peoples debating? Never said anything go on if you want to make this continue.

Miz is a smurf and should receive punishment for what he did last night.

What did he do last night? You're making it sound like he did this on purpose, when he clearly didn't.