Miz pushed R-Truth? Youtube Conspiracy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Even if he has been in different dangerous situations but that doesn't matter because sometimes if you are in a situation and you have to puss out you'll do it. It doesn't matter if it was a botch or if it was intentionally the guy is a smurf and should be suspended for what he did just like when Kofi got punished when he botched Orton. Oh and i suppose i didn't hear Ron yelling "Stupid" 5x times or so.

Sackfist said:
no, why would u assume it was me?

It was just a question.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Even if he has been in different dangerous situations but that doesn't matter because sometimes if you are in a situation and you have to puss out you'll do it. It doesn't matter if it was a botch or if it was intentionally the guy is a smurf and should be suspended for what he did just like Kofi when his days were bad in the time when he botched Orton.

LOL SUSPENDED? :facepalm:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
LOL SUSPENDED? :facepalm:

Or lose any push he's about to receive or even send him to FCW, it is time that he learns from his dumb mistakes , he's are ruining the WWE and in the same time he's being blamed for the lowest Survivor Series buy rate.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Miz made a mistake, he was yelled at in front of his fellow competitors, what your saying seems a bit much, I don't believe he ruined the WWE. PG ruined it

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
I have to agree with Crayo, suspension?

Can't believe how big a botch has gotten on this site.

Can't believe how a botch got so big that Orton had to yell "Stupid" five times when Kofi botched him and in the same time make him lose his push.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Can't believe how a botch got so big that Orton had to yell "Stupid" five times when Kofi botched him and in the same time make him lose his push.

1) You have no idea why Kofi's push declined, none of us do.
2) Kofi wasn't suspended...
3) Why compare an Orton over-reaction to Miz?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Orton has anger management + he is one of the biggest stars in the company.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Why all the hate on Miz for a botch? Am I missing something?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1) You have no idea why Kofi's push declined, none of us do.
2) Kofi wasn't suspended...
3) Why compare an Orton over-reaction to Miz?

1.It's obvious that it was because of the botch.

2.Never stated that, i was making a point where he atleast got a punishment for it and yes his push was declined because of it if you ever have heard of backstage politics.

3.Didn't compare it, i just said that the botch Kofi made had people including Orton overreacting over a dumb mistake.

He should receive a punishment whatsoever.

Cloud said:
Why all the hate on Miz for a botch? Am I missing something?

Not hating, he should receive his punishment.

CM Punk said:
Orton has anger management + he is one of the biggest stars in the company.

Orton is a second favorite of mine, i wasn't stating that he is bad but i was just stating that he overreacted and yes i know he has anger management issues still it's just not right.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why do you guys take Zamo seriously?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
1.It's obvious that it was because of the botch.

2.Never stated that, i was making a point where he atleast got a punishment for it and yes his push was declined because of it if you ever have heard of backstage politics.

3.Didn't compare it, i just said that the botch Kofi made had people including Orton overreacting over a dumb mistake.

Kennedy did a really unsafe move on Orton, Kennedy was fired. Everyone blamed Orton, guess who he mentioned/blamed in his shoot? HHH. Backstage politics do exist yeah, but none of us knows any reasons for anything. So to blame Orton for that is hilarious.

Has nothing to do with Miz. He botched, get over it. He does more work than anyone else bar Cena in the WWE, so to punish him or suspend him is comical at best.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
True that R-Truth could've been injured, but he didn't.
Also at 7:00 The Miz checked on him.