Miz pushed R-Truth? Youtube Conspiracy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Watch this crazy Youtube conspiracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0WBiWmRzE

Decide for yourself, did Miz push him even the slightest? Watch the full video and decide.

I don't know what to say, i personally just don't think Miz should be yelled at but yeah the question is was it an accident or did Miz even try to catch him?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He was out of position and mis-judged it, I don't see how it's hard to see that from the video in my opinion.

Out of position? Truth looked Miz in the eye and Miz was facing Truth so he took the jump and Miz rolled out of there leaving Truth helpless.

Can't see how he was out of position.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
When he went to catch him Miz moved judging it wrong. Do you even believe in the slightest that Miz done this intentionally? He's good friends with Ron.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
When he went to catch him Miz moved judging it wrong. Do you even believe in the slightest that Miz done this intentionally? He's good friends with Ron.

Your point sir just seems wrong, he moved away from the position putting his both hands towards Truth pushing himself away from him.

I know they're friends and all but like Hurricane said the guy bitched out catching Truth.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I don't think he intentionally did it. On the video, Miz tries to move back into position but couldn't in time

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Some guy commented on the video saying "miz never pushed him he just? go scared and moved out of his spot...needs to go to FCW if he cant put up"

Was it you Sackfist?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Your point sir just seems wrong, he moved away from the position putting his both hands towards Truth pushing himself away from him.

I know they're friends and all but like Hurricane said the guy bitched out catching Truth.

He didn't push him :facepalm:

He was out of position, reached out towards him which resulted in a poor finger-tip method of trying to break the fall. He's caught many other superstars, why would he bitch out?

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Of course Miz tried to kill him.
He hates him because of that stupid bottle hits.

REALLY?

Reactions: Crayo

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He didn't push him :facepalm:

He was out of position, reached out towards him which resulted in a poor finger-tip method of trying to break the fall. He's caught many other superstars, why would he bitch out?
:facepalm:

Many people say and believe it even former WWE superstars, the guy pussed out catching Ron it was pretty obvious if you ask me. Are you sitting in the Miz's mind right now? Do you know what he was thinking? Do you know what he tried to explain to HHH when he was yelled out? Were you there? No exactly, stop making useless points on how he was out of position and how he judged the whole situation wrong when the whole world knows that he actually pussed out.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's a botch pure and simple!

It happens I'm sure if we look through the WWE archives there's plenty of mistakes that are similar and resulting in worse injuries or mistakes that are worse where they got lucky and no one was hurt.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
Of course Miz tried to kill him.
He hates him because of that stupid bottle hits.

REALLY?

Liked.

Zamorakian said:
:facepalm:

Many people say and believe it even former WWE superstars, the guy pussed out catching Ron it was pretty obvious if you ask me. Are you sitting in the Miz's mind right now? Do you know what he was thinking? Do you know what he tried to explain to HHH when he was yelled out? Were you there? No exactly, stop making useless points on how he was out of position and how he judged the whole situation wrong when the whole world knows that he actually pussed out.

That post made me laugh quite hard actually. You're projecting the common sarcastic comment of "can you read his mind?" which in itself is hilarious, but the main comical point in that post was the complete hypocrisy. You're suggesting he did it intentionally, so straight away I could throw that exact same line at you "are you in his mind?!?!?!?!?!" However, I'm not that immature. Former WWE superstars have said he pussied out, so that makes it true? Chyna said Vince tried to rape her didn't she? She also said they're tracking her phone calls and trying to get her killed.

He judged it wrong... what other excuse is there? He's good friends with Ron and is an experienced figurehead for WWE, why would he in anyway shape or form want to intentionally harm Ron? He's caught and performed other more dangerous spots in WWE so this thread is completely hilarious.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Zamorakian said:
Some guy commented on the video saying "miz never pushed him he just? go scared and moved out of his spot...needs to go to FCW if he cant put up"

Was it you Sackfist?

no, why would u assume it was me?