Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m the hero this town needs this game

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t have the time too catch up, so im officially not at this junkture.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I did, but dw about my alignment

Alright, but I think it's a bit unfair to say I'm obsessed when I've only mentioned you a handful of times and currently have you as a null read. Plus I'm about the only person who pretty much gave you an early town lean for the soft. Was I not?

Just trying to wrap my head around the game, I'm well aware I'm bouncing around the walls everywhere

Reactions: Junkette

Pendex

Reaction score
I’m sorry Tweet
I wonder if they’ll be a game where TFW isn’t obsessed with me. Fwiw I’m not getting lynched this game
HOWLING.
38aa796ea8f2db4bff555da340998342ca-09-wolf-howling.rsquare.w330.jpg

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Post-lynch my thoughts are, TFW is looking at everybody explicitly not on my wagon, I continue very much not vibing with him.
A more fruitful exercise would be to look at those who posted during, but weren't on the wagon. Lethal in particular I'm pretty sure was away during your claim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hmm ok then, that sucks. I'll reassess in the morning and will be back to my regular hyper-active self. I did say I would be less active until Monday before the game started.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A more fruitful exercise would be to look at those who posted during, but weren't on the wagon. Lethal in particular I'm pretty sure was away during your claim.
Agreed that lethal did a whole lot of sweet fucking dicks this phase

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Yep, not all scum is not going to be on the wagon, although it's likely that there was some. I think Jeff and Phenom interest me the most. Phenom is hard to read because he plays a certain way that is easy to replicate

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yep, not all scum is not going to be on the wagon, although it's likely that there was some. I think Jeff and Phenom interest me the most. Phenom is hard to read because he plays a certain way that is easy to replicate
N0M definitely one I don't like because of his seeming willingness to play up his "lazy" meta to excuse acting scummy. Still not convinced by Zinger either, his day 2 better be fantastic

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh god 4th voted Zinger. I’ve definitely made a mistake.

I just noticed this. Can you explain Phenom?

Did you find me scummy here or is it just because I suck at Mafia :loweringangle Cos you never said anything else about me and just voted Tweet later

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Look at Lethal, Phenom or CP tomorrow

I'd forgive people if they don't really buy my CP stuff, looks like OMGUS I guess

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Book I: Genesis

As the sun began to set on Crockett Island, the group came together and decided that the sun would set on Tweet for good.

Tweet was...
iBdU7oF.png

You are Annie Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned Stump. A devout woman, you are fiercely protective of your family, no matter their flaws. Even in the face of death, you stand defiant to the last, confident in your convictions and standing behind every last word. If you are killed at any point, you will continue to be able to post in the game thread for the remainder of the game.

You win when all threats to Crockett Island have been eliminated.

It is now Night 1. 15 players remain alive.

You have 16 hours to submit any Night actions.

what a waste!