Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
Book I: Genesis

As the sun began to set on Crockett Island, the group came together and decided that the sun would set on Tweet for good.

Tweet was...
iBdU7oF.png

You are Annie Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned Stump. A devout woman, you are fiercely protective of your family, no matter their flaws. Even in the face of death, you stand defiant to the last, confident in your convictions and standing behind every last word. If you are killed at any point, you will continue to be able to post in the game thread for the remainder of the game.

You win when all threats to Crockett Island have been eliminated.

It is now Night 1. 15 players remain alive.

You have 16 hours to submit any Night actions.
Should be ending at 5pm, so 7.5 hours. I need to be around just before it ends.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw if I die tonight it’s probably lethal. Probably ducking as much as possible til I’m dead lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This dark side of the ring about Jake the snake’s family :mox

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I just noticed this. Can you explain Phenom?

Did you find me scummy here or is it just because I suck at Mafia :loweringangle Cos you never said anything else about me and just voted Tweet later

No I rate you lol. I had voted Jonny off of seeing Zinger suggest it. Then i caught heat from Sky and then you voted zinger so i knew i followed the wrong person. :heston

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Coffee brewed, cinnamon scroll to snack on, Lethal has some time up his sleeve. As I promised last night

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Have you read much yet N0M?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Poyser answered me and said he was on tweet, which you left out of that little multi quote convienently, hence my vote on tweet.

Pendex

Reaction score
No I rate you lol. I had voted Jonny off of seeing Zinger suggest it. Then i caught heat from Sky and then you voted zinger so i knew i followed the wrong person. :heston
What process are you using to decide which players you need to be sheeping?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Have you read much yet N0M?

Negative. It’s going to be one of those games that I’ll have to pick and choose when i can read back when i have time. Scum flip helps with that

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
What process are you using to decide which players you need to be sheeping?

I think Poyser and Jeff are really good when they’re town so i value their wagon choice on Day 1 is the short answer.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I have the GOAT day 1 reads but i have read barely anything :sadbecky

Pendex

Reaction score
I think Poyser and Jeff are really good when they’re town so i value their wagon choice on Day 1 is the short answer.
How good are their scum games in comparison? And who is Jeff in this game, the names have me confused.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
How good are their scum games in comparison? And who is Jeff in this game, the names have me confused.

Both pretty good, i usually catch on to scum Jeff, can never get him lynched but i try.

He’s Jeffery Dahmer i think.

Pendex

Reaction score
Both pretty good, i usually catch on to scum Jeff, can never get him lynched but i try.

He’s Jeffery Dahmer i think.
In that case I question why you would choose them off of the strength of their town games when they could very easily be misleading the town on day 1. Would it not be better to sheep someone who is a decent townie and a poor wolf?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
In that case I question why you would choose them off of the strength of their town games when they could very easily be misleading the town on day 1. Would it not be better to sheep someone who is a decent townie and a poor wolf?

No lol When i don’t have time to trust my own read(s) that’s where I’ll continue to default. The math would say they have a much better chance of rolling town and if I’m led astray day 1, so be it, plenty of game left to reassess.