Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In that case I question why you would choose them off of the strength of their town games when they could very easily be misleading the town on day 1. Would it not be better to sheep someone who is a decent townie and a poor wolf?

If you're trying to establish some form of 'meta' here in regards to N0M, he's sort of an enigma who can use this tactic to just absolutely annihilate scum (hence the label of GOATnom) - for reference, WS Mafia where he helped destroy the scum. On the other edge of the blade, he can blend it in beautifully as a wolf which makes him very hard to gauge with confidence (from my end at least)

Pendex

Reaction score
No lol When i don’t have time to trust my own read(s) that’s where I’ll continue to default. The math would say they have a much better chance of rolling town and if I’m led astray day 1, so be it, plenty of game left to reassess.
Ew.

Pendex

Reaction score
Just feels like you are completely uninterested in solving them. I expected you to say something like "well I co-operate them because then I can get a read of them from a different angle to opposing them". Instead it's "well probability says they're more likely town (probability is a terrible argument in mafia) and if I'm wrong I'll figure it out later on it doesn't matter".

Howling.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It’s worked out for me in the past, howl all you want :draper2

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It’s been fun guys. I’ll be back whenever i can throughout the work day

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
page 33 (currently at this for reference).

vote Zinger

Personally feeling this more than Tweet at this junkture, too many posts pinged me

Much like last night, what in particular pinged you? Seems a little bizarre to just drop your Tweet stance and not further elaborate on it.

early thoughts on poyser is there was enough meat on the bone for him to dominate the day with pendex the second he woke up again and could have kept pushing that. early blue lean to rethink things and not tunnel when, like I said, there was likely enough steam to repush and get a claim.
+1 here as well. Tweet had enough time to comment on the current state of the game but no sold those parts by pendex and opted to give a very vague read about his posts being long winded and not reading them in the future. was poor.

Alright, so initially I thought Jeff was just latching on to Poyser for a free ride, and the convoluted rabble in the top quote suggests that. Then the bottom quote he clarifies his stance and provides explanation. Makes me feel easier.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:deandre hedgy a.f

This post really pisses me off. Like want to punch the wall anger. When have you ever seen Sky so absolutely ruthless and on the attack like she's been here. It's impressive because I've not seen it so intense or so prolonged before (in particular the debate with Pendex); and it's concerning because if this is her new style of play, then I really need to re-evaluate how I try and read her.

My initial issue was as with Poyser's: Pendex seeming to have dropped gimmick posting in a hurry, as if someone would suspect them for still doing it (as has been said in the thread, town don't care about how they're perceived). Then when pressed, they talked some stuff about fallacies and Mafia philosophy that didn't come across as a defense, more an insulting of our intelligence.

I'm still on it because I've come this far and would rather not have wasted all that time pushing and not even get a claim
What do you like about them? With quotes
You know what? Fuck this. Fuck it all.

Unvote
Vote Zinger

This is just annoying me too much to stick to my principles. Maybe some pressure will get you into the game

Some receipts for reference. Had an issue/read on Pendex, explained it without it being word salad. Asking probing questions. Getting frustrated enough into a vote to see her thoughts through, rather than sitting back and waiting.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This post really pisses me off. Like want to punch the wall anger. When have you ever seen Sky so absolutely ruthless and on the attack like she's been here. It's impressive because I've not seen it so intense or so prolonged before (in particular the debate with Pendex); and it's concerning because if this is her new style of play, then I really need to re-evaluate how I try and read her.

Some receipts for reference. Had an issue/read on Pendex, explained it without it being word salad. Asking probing questions. Getting frustrated enough into a vote to see her thoughts through, rather than sitting back and waiting.

I thought she was just as "ruthless" last game when she was annoyed with Guillo's tone like she was with Pendex here lol don't punch walls

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I thought she was just as "ruthless" last game when she was annoyed with Guillo's tone like she was with Pendex here lol don't punch walls

Haha, my walls thank you.

And look at what it yielded her, hence my being impressed and concerned.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
early blues time

Jeffrey Dahmer
Poyser
Sky
Chris
Mi$$ Bli$$
Project Jonny
CraigPelton
Pendex
Tweet
T-Pein™
Lethal Banks
Friday the 4th
Jobber Doink

PHEN0M
Suplexorcist
Zinger Burger

Think I've already explained all of them but feel free to ask if I haven't

I'd like to query your Doink lean here if I may. Not sure I've seen you address him or interact with him at all