Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The top ones were basically my strongest town reads I had, and the bottom were the slight town leans. I can see why that looked confusing. Although I've since removed Chris and Junk/Miss Bliss from a town lean

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Post-lynch my thoughts are, TFW is looking at everybody explicitly not on my wagon, I continue very much not vibing with him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's like gee, we got a whole wagon to sift through but instead, here's CP, Junk this, Lethal that. Absolutely loathe it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Post-lynch my thoughts are, TFW is looking at everybody explicitly not on my wagon, I continue very much not vibing with him.

How do you mean? I did mention it. I said I was trying not to be too naive of Poyser because he pushed it through, I'm very aware I'm not town reading Jeff and he was on it as well. CP sussing you and not being on it etc.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Literally mentioned Sky too, so not sure where you are going with this not addressing the wagon thing or anyone on it

Pendex

Reaction score
I personally don't think wagonomics is going to be all that useful with this one. It was more of a concession lynch with the other pushes either dying out or resulting in claims strong enough to not resolve Day 1.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Vote Count
Tweet — 9 {Poyser, PHEN0M, Sky, Jeffrey Dahmer, Friday the 4th, Project Jonny, Pendex, Suplexorcist, Zinger Burger}
Friday the 4th — 2
{Tweet, CraigPelton}
Project Jonny — 1 {T-Pein™}
Pendex — 1 {Mi$$ Bli$$}

A lynch has been achieved.

I think Jonny, Pendex and Smark are town.

I'm not sure about Zinger because he's been hinting at something that will resolve itself and keeps going on about next day phase

I'm Town. I could see scum in the (Phenom/Sky/Jeff), and I've already said I'm not town reading Jeff and honestly haven't noticed Phenom at all. Sky is still pretty null too, and I had my reasons to suspect her early on. Poyser looks the best to me, but I'm keeping an open mind and will re-visit that if needed in POE, but right now he feels town

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Like it's quiet and I'm talking and doing things even though it's Night, so kinda confused why I'm getting sussed for it

Junkette

Reaction score
I wonder if they’ll be a game where TFW isn’t obsessed with me. Fwiw I’m not getting lynched this game

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I wonder if they’ll be a game where TFW isn’t obsessed with me. Fwiw I’m not getting lynched this game

I just said I needed to see more though. You basically told me not to town read you too easily too?

Junkette

Reaction score
I haven’t noticed Jeff much this game which makes me concerned he’s not town