Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
You got any thoughts on CP Smark because he was on Tweet being sus but didn't push it as hard as others, definitely made sure the seed was there though

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score

Plug

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
CP's initial push was fine, but later on he said he was confident on me but like I felt like he should have been pushing on me way harder if that's the case. He didn't really try and make me crack either and when I interacted with him he wouldn't refute any of my Sky stuff and passed it off as minor part of his suspicion

So basically what I'm saying is I tried to get in to it with CP but he chose to step down, I'd be shitting my pants if I was scum and he came at me

I'm feeling confident about TFW being scum btw

I don't really care about it because it was a minor point and not my main cause for suspecting you

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also Junk with her 9 posts is starting to freak me out, I know it's the weekend but I'm a bit concerned

She did challenge my town read of her, so I liked that at least

Her Pendex vote was a bit weird because she was still in catch-up phase and I feel like Pendex has made themselves look better since then, but she also did place a vote without reading back properly in WS Mafia too

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You got any thoughts on CP Smark because he was on Tweet being sus but didn't push it as hard as others, definitely made sure the seed was there though

I’m hitting the sack but I’ll look at CP‘s post tomorrow.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Probably where I'm at right now. Bit worried about not having a solid read on Jeff yet, I'm hoping he sticks his teeth in more and shows me more of the Town Jeff

I got Poyser as light blue but I'm trying not to be too naive seeing as Tweet flipped town and Pendex is looking to be town too, which were his biggest pushes

I think CP and Lethal are worth looking at. Lethal seems night and day compared to WS Mafia where he was very involved, I had one interaction with them early in day. Again though, it's hard with the weekend so I'm going to let him get in to this more. He did say he was busy. Just a bit suss on an ISO

I think Chris is back to null. Seemed more fired up in Trailer Park Mafia. Still not really sure what to make of Sky either at this junkture

I'll keep Junk at null as she needs to do more for me, none of her posts really light my world on fire. Basically just the early soft I liked for a town lean and I'm not going to clutch at that forever

Jonny, Doink and Smark are I would say my strongest town reads, I wouldn't look in to Jonny unless some counter-claim type deal comes up

1. Jeffrey Dahmer
2. Poyser
3. Sky
4. Chris
5. Mi$$ Bli$$
6. Project Jonny
7. CraigPelton
8. Pendex
10. T-Pein™
11. Lethal Banks
13. Jobber Doink
14. PHEN0M
15. Suplexorcist
16. Zinger Burger

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I’m hitting the sack but I’ll look at CP‘s post tomorrow.

All good, sleep well

200w.gif

Pendex

Reaction score
Probably where I'm at right now. Bit worried about not having a solid read on Jeff yet, I'm hoping he sticks his teeth in more and shows me more of the Town Jeff

I got Poyser as light blue but I'm trying not to be too naive seeing as Tweet flipped town and Pendex is looking to be town too, which were his biggest pushes

I think CP and Lethal are worth looking at. Lethal seems night and day compared to WS Mafia where he was very involved, I had one interaction with them early in day. Again though, it's hard with the weekend so I'm going to let him get in to this more. He did say he was busy. Just a bit suss on an ISO

I think Chris is back to null. Seemed more fired up in Trailer Park Mafia. Still not really sure what to make of Sky either at this junkture

I'll keep Junk at null as she needs to do more for me, none of her posts really light my world on fire. Basically just the early soft I liked for a town lean and I'm not going to clutch at that forever

Jonny, Doink and Smark are I would say my strongest town reads, I wouldn't look in to Jonny unless some counter-claim type deal comes up

1. Jeffrey Dahmer
2. Poyser
3. Sky
4. Chris
5. Mi$$ Bli$$
6. Project Jonny
7. CraigPelton
8. Pendex
10. T-Pein™
11. Lethal Banks
13. Jobber Doink
14. PHEN0M
15. Suplexorcist
16. Zinger Burger
Since when did you lean town on me?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Since when did you lean town on me?

Since a while back when I dipped from your wagon and wasn't really interested in it anymore. I joined and then unvoted after a sleep. I liked your recent posts

Here you go if you wanna look back my friend:

I'd say I got Smark, Poyser, Doink as town reads.

Chris, Junk and Pendex are slight leans, but Pendex is looking a lot better today with how they are conducting themselves, me likey

Pendex

Reaction score
Since a while back when I dipped from your wagon and wasn't really interested in it anymore. I joined and then unvoted after a sleep. I liked your recent posts

Here you go if you wanna look back my friend:
I thought that was a scum lean with the "but" there.