Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yea, I did cherry pick Doink's post because there was a part of it I liked with them having history and him finding Pendex suspicious for the early vote too. I clarified that though, and quoted the post for you where it showed where I meant CP. So I can't really do much there if you didn't like it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Zingers "I like any direction, if it's x so be it" stuff reads too scummy to be scum

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ve liked PoyBoy’s posts so far enough to give him a townlean.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna leave it there. ABout tou fall asleep.

Sky, TFW, Tweet on the town lean side. Poyser probably town too. This is vague as fuck and needs fixing tomrorow after work
Why am I a town lean?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Vote Count
Tweet — 4 {Poyser, PHEN0M, Sky, Jeffrey Dahmer}
Project Jonny — 3 {Zinger Burger, T-Pein™, Pendex}
Friday the 4th — 2 {Tweet, CraigPelton}
Pendex — 1 {Mi$$ Bli$$}
Zinger Burger — 1 {Project Jonny}

With 16 alive, it's 9 for a lynch. 8 hours, 55 minutes left in Day.

Pendex

Reaction score
Then care to say why?
Already have. I think your reasoning is nonsense as exists so you can avoid being accused of parroting, and you contnue to just follow the thread consensus so as not to be seen going against the flow.

Junkette

Reaction score
I'm gonna' give Junk a slight town lean for her early posts and softing, it's a bit naive but :draper2

Seems a bit early too give me a town read, especially considering you struggle too read me.
*shrug*
If you think you can meta read a player off of a gimmick used one game and then not the next, well be my guest lol. When you turn out to be wrong, maybe you should start to rethink the focus on meta on players you have little to no familiarity on. Like, what even is this? If I gimmick post in one game, I must gimmick post in every game until I stop playing? Or should I start to gimmick post in a game, and then abruptly cease? What would be less weird than "the weirdest fucking thing ever"?
I guess this is fair tbh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Zingers "I like any direction, if it's x so be it" stuff reads too scummy to be scum
I don't like how common the "too scummy to be scum" rhetoric is nowadays, because it means eventually people will get read scum for acting towny

Reactions: Nostradamus

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Seems a bit early too give me a town read, especially considering you struggle too read me.

I guess this is fair tbh

At least I'm not tunnelling you this time ey :jade I don't think finding the soft towny is a bad thing, but you are more of a null read now