Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Already have. I think your reasoning is nonsense as exists so you can avoid being accused of parroting, and you contnue to just follow the thread consensus so as not to be seen going against the flow.
My reasoning on who, Zinger? That is far from nonsense, I went through the thread myself to reason out my suspicions. All I have stated since the earlier bit about you is that I find you weird.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
@CraigPelton So any thoughts my good friend? :dean I feel like I had good explanation for not piggybacking you, so would like to hear if that changes anything

Pendex

Reaction score
My reasoning on who, Zinger? That is far from nonsense, I went through the thread myself to reason out my suspicions. All I have stated since the earlier bit about you is that I find you weird.
On me, mostly.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
CP and Tweet both voting me, not used to them being in sync :whoa

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not really feeling the TFW direction atm I gotta say. I’m fine with Jonny being the counter direction to my wagon tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Unless my reads are just completely off, I’d be pretty surprised if there isn’t scum in jonny and tweet so yeah

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Unless my reads are just completely off, I’d be pretty surprised if there isn’t scum in jonny and tweet so yeah

Feeling Tweet more than Jonny tbh, but obviously if he flips town it changes things. I just don't like the way he dropped the Jonny read and went for me on just vibe, it seemed like his vote there had more substance than his vote on me

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Interesting to see them going in the same direction even though CP has admitted to not reading Tweet town IIRC

Yea, CP said he's scum reading us both but he has a good track record of reading Tweet better than me I would say

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vote Tweet

CP's push feels a bit more kosher but I heavily disagree with the notion that I piggybacked him, I'd like to hear a retort to that. Tweet just dropped his Jonny read and is going for me on vibe, not a huge fan. I'd like more expansion on that, feels like he's sitting back a bit

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't like how common the "too scummy to be scum" rhetoric is nowadays, because it means eventually people will get read scum for acting towny
Ye with relatively unknown players it's a difficult thing because there's always the chance they'll try that exact approach in hopes people clear them for reasons of "too scummy to be scum". It's certainly not a gameplan that should ever be rewarded with getting cleared from being scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet what do you think of jeff so far
I'm still about 20 pages behind but from what I've seen he seems slightly off, feels like he's a bit restrained and not quite as inquisitive as I'd expect him to be.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
At work btw so I'll be making like a dolphin a lot during the next couple hours. Did anybody answer how many votes I'm on?