Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lethals posts up until him peaceing out on page 29 are lacking in content, but fwiw he doesn't feel like overly verbose "I'm totally myself today" scum Lethal.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To be honest, this game was quite slow starting out and only had about 300 posts by the 24th hour so people should have been able to catchup.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Page 30 TFW still feels off, it seems to me like he's just going with the flow and agreeing with every reason people bring up to sus others. Happened with Pendex, then Zinger, now me, and I can't seem to find any reasons in there that I could call genuine.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Page 30 TFW still feels off, it seems to me like he's just going with the flow and agreeing with every reason people bring up to sus others. Happened with Pendex, then Zinger, now me, and I can't seem to find any reasons in there that I could call genuine.

I won't deny I've been flopping like a fish this day phase, but I feel that the Pendex part deserves some context. If you go and look back I was defending them at the start and was very hesistant to join the wagon. Poyser even pointed out how I was the only one not buying it fully. I can bring up that interaction if you need it. My first choice was Sky who I voted early on. After sleeping, I unvoted Pendex because I didn't feel it again. I wouldn't say that's fully going with the flow because I've had some friction there of disagreeing with some things when I could have just leapt on much earlier

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don’t disagree that Jeff feels off tbf

tweet you’re on 5 or 6 now, probably worth a claim, that’s not a whole load of time left

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

tweet you’re on 5 or 6 now, probably worth a claim, that’s not a whole load of time left

What do you think is off about Jeffrey?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think Jonny is scum to be honest, he seems like a good town lean to me, I'd pick Zinger first but then there's the current lead tweet.

If I was to pick one out of the two Poyser is saying I'd pick tweet as I feel safer jonny is town.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm null on Jeff boi :worried

Not disliked his posts or anything though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh worded badly, I’m not actively suspicious of Jeff but I don’t disagree that he’s not got the same bite that I’d be expecting of him

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

5 or 6 gee, did anybody not invoke your reasoning for voting me?

I drew my favorite role, I'm the Stump :jade

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Man, I still don't like zinger the most outta everyone, tweets iffy, Pendex is worth watching though just because I've been burned by him before. Tweet is kinda...odd? I'm not sure on him personally, he seems to be putting things out there from what I see so I'm not sure if he is overally scummy but I'd say he's more scummy then jonny personally.

I'm gonna stick with who I think is worse unless others think its different.

@Friday the 4th I think Craig is a low priority suspect, I don't think sky is scum personally, yet, but I can understand his read.

He's also right in calling you out on how you read what I said but still you voted for pendex.

Honestly I like Craig right now.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
vote lynch Zinger Burger

Gonna go with my best choice right now.