Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
How many votes am I on?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You’d think you saying you didn’t remember anything about the game was gonna sway me lol? Odd

you replied to a post of his that was asking you to interject…. That’s how I know lol. I wasn’t saying you should come to his aid, but I’d damn sure expect you to engage about what he’s saying and the merits of whether or not he’s telling the truth. That’s not even getting into the fact that having no read on the guy at that stage of the game is no buys in and of itself when he’d posted so much and been under the gun

Pendex

Reaction score
You’d think you saying you didn’t remember anything about the game was gonna sway me lol? Odd

you replied to a post of his that was asking you to interject…. That’s how I know lol. I wasn’t saying you should come to his aid, but I’d damn sure expect you to engage about what he’s saying and the merits of whether or not he’s telling the truth. That’s not even getting into the fact that having no read on the guy at that stage of the game is no buys in and of itself when he’d posted so much and been under the gun
And what is your read of me, exactly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And what is your read of me, exactly?
I’m slightly leaning town I guess, when I read your posts after I went to sleep, I thought some of your frustration sounded genuine, especially when talking about how it was all just a circle jerk etc. i also liked your thoughts on tweet which I’ve obviously decided to go with myself so yeah. I’m certainly not confident on you being town by any stretch, which is why I didn’t include you on my list, but I do think tweet is a better direction and I don’t think you guys would be aligned

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
gonna need a hell of a lot more from Lethal too, dont think we even got a read list and his read on sky was paper pushy/hedgy wtv the fuck you wanna call it. it sucked

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
SHAPE OF WATER theory

He's going along to get along too much, he's plenty active so I'm gonna judge him by his normal play. Feels like he's deciding who to vote before having his rationalization which leads to weak reasoning that he's forced to back off of when pressed on it, see the doink reasoning to vote Pendex even tho that wasn't Doink's conclusion which I pressed him on and he got shaky

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm sus on tweet too tho tbh but imma do my own thing

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Also what was wrong with zinger town reading me for asking a prodding question lol it's not like we've played together? Or is he someone I know?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Still don't think Zinger's Jonny read makes any sense on the first posts and I think what Jeff was saying about his CP thing if I'm not mistaken was pretty fair too

I don't trust the guy at all, but I don't like the idea of blind lynching a potential town PR
I'm feeling confident about TFW being scum btw

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
SHAPE OF WATER theory

He's going along to get along too much, he's plenty active so I'm gonna judge him by his normal play. Feels like he's deciding who to vote before having his rationalization which leads to weak reasoning that he's forced to back off of when pressed on it, see the doink reasoning to vote Pendex even tho that wasn't Doink's conclusion which I pressed him on and he got shaky

can't say I really agree at all. when he has gone along, from my read back, he seemed fairly open about it. then he went to sky again by himself.

whats this pendex/doink stuff? I think i may have missed this

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright, well I'm going to bed soon so I'm fine with some more pressure for productivity. Personally not feeling as strongly as others, but I've at least seen some things I could see being from a scum perspective since re-reading and doing an ISO. The early vote is the most bothersome still. Poyser vibed town early, so I'm not too shaky on following him for now

I also liked some of what Doink threw down whilst he was in here and seemed to have a bit of knowledge about how Pendex played in the past and didn't like it either

vote Pendex
What specifically that Doink mentioned about Pendex made you more inclined to vote him? He said he didn't like the wagon on Pendex

assuming referring tho this .