Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Gotcha, can't say I understand because the posts of his I caught yesterday seemed pretty carefree and casual

It was mostly today tbh, he said some pretty odd stuff. I agree he didn't really ring alarm bells last night

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Still don't think Zinger's Jonny read makes any sense on the first posts and I think what Jeff was saying about his CP thing if I'm not mistaken was pretty fair too

I don't trust the guy at all, but I don't like the idea of blind lynching a potential town PR

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wow I go to sleep for 6 hours and the amount of pages has more than doubled. I don't exactly have time to catch up rn either.
More votes on tweet imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So any idea on where to go, because I think I'm gonna have to ISO peeps again and do a read back :lol

Poyser brought up some fair points but I'm not overly feeling Tweet at the moment as the lynch but I wish he'd give me more to work with, not really much there to defend with the vote on me if it's vibe

From my POV, I feel like I've done a decent amount so far
Are you worried about voting tweet because of people calling OMGUS?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd say I got Smark, Poyser, Doink as town reads.

Chris, Junk and Pendex are slight leans, but Pendex is looking a lot better today with how they are conducting themselves, me likey
I liked your junk point at the time but I’d say her completely going missing means you should abandon that read. Softing isn’t out of her scum wheelhouse and she usually loves getting involved early as town

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser, did you see that I made comments on why I didn't weigh in on Pendex early doors? Thoughts?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Are you worried about voting tweet because of people calling OMGUS?

:nah2

I don't care about that

Just flip flopping on him as per usual, seen some things early I thought was town but that read has faded as the game has progressed. So he's like in null terrority now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser, did you see that I made comments on why I didn't weigh in on Pendex early doors? Thoughts?
Yeah I’m sure you can appreciate that I don’t really buy it

or rather, it’s obviously not going to make me rethink anything lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote
Vote Tweet

Seems nothing's coming out of the burger for now (could be a good target for investigatives tbh) will go with this

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like he read enough to reply to jonny, he also read enough to know that pandex expected him to interject, but he didn’t read enoogh to have any actual thoughts on any of it? It’s bullshit
Where did I seem like I knew that Pendex wanted me to interject? Hell even if it were true, what makes you think I'd just come to someones aid on command, especially if I don't have a read on them?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I liked your junk point at the time but I’d say her completely going missing means you should abandon that read. Softing isn’t out of her scum wheelhouse and she usually loves getting involved early as town

Yea, it's my weakest read. I think I said I wanted to hear more. The longer I get nothing it will just move to a null read tbh, I just wouldn't look in to her today

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure you can appreciate that I don’t really buy it

or rather, it’s obviously not going to make me rethink anything lol
Ye this is why arguing with you is pointless, you're not changing your mind anyway. So excuse me while I go do whatever and catch up as I find the time ty