Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
You listen to Sepultura and Soulfly?
I listen to Sepultura up to and including Roots. I don't really like any of their stuff after Max Cavalera left the band.

I don't know a ton of Soulfly stuff but I do like what I've heard.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fucking double posts. It's Bathory though, so I'm not deleting.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Absolutely love Bathory. Everything. The black metal stuff, the awesome viking metal period, Requiem was a really raw and good thrash album, such a good band.

I remember that being one of my first Bathory songs. My uncle had the self titled on cassette.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely love Bathory. Everything. The black metal stuff, the awesome viking metal period, Requiem was a really raw and good thrash album, such a good band.

I remember that being one of my first Bathory songs. My uncle had the self titled on cassette.

Awesome! Bathory is pure class, my favorite album is probably "The Return".

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
If I have to pick a favorite, I gotta go with Under the Sign of the Black Mark.

They're all amazing though.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Love Funeral Mourning. Too bad we're probably never going to get more other than that album and the Descent demo.

Haha, I was just listening to "Decent". Have you listened to his other stuff? Both Ill Omen and Temple Nightside are good, though I probably like the latter a bit more.

ILL OMEN
TEMPLE NIGHTSIDE

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Haha, I was just listening to "Decent". Have you listened to his other stuff? Both Ill Omen and Temple Nightside are good, though I probably like the latter a bit more.

ILL OMEN
TEMPLE NIGHTSIDE
I hadn't. Listening to Temple Nightside, and this is some evil shit. I like it. Will check out some Ill Omen too. Every release being $6.66 is a nice touch.

Reactions: Swift