Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Necrophobic is really good, definitely been getting more into old school death since signing up here lol.

And I love Moon, found them on one of the black metal channels I subscribe to.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Necrophobic is really good, definitely been getting more into old school death since signing up here lol.

And I love Moon, found them on one of the black metal channels I subscribe to.

Really loving Moon. Perfect for this time of night.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Joined In Darkness. Listen to it.

Great stuff.

Oh, and I used that web archive thing to go back and look at TWF. My metal thread there was created May 7th, 2014 and had 63 pages in January of this year. We'll probably end up beating that seeing as we got 17 pages in two months.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah for sure. I know I'll be using this thread to spam/share stuff. I haven't drank in a while but when I do expect a lot of spam + me geeking.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I'm a fan of all of Satyricon's work, but their first couple are definitely their best.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Been getting more into Anaal Nathrakh. Kind of a black metal and grindcore fusion. A lot of people aren't huge fans of the screams, but I think they kind of help make things unnerving at times, really cool. Badass song names and lyrics too.