Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
As for her claiming BG early, I can see both sides of that coin. I'm not really sure if it was 'early' tbh. The wagon caught steam quite quickly. I guess she could have defended herself more but a claim was expected eventually.

Unless Junk trusts her ability to talk herself out of a wagon, and I'm not sure if that is the case. I think she'd claim as scum and town early, but I have less time playing with her than most.

Ace

Reaction score
Most players have that luxury, based on section history, I don’t.
Says we're done and then thinks up another point, yeah we've got a LIVE one.

Ace

Reaction score
As for her claiming BG early, I can see both sides of that coin. I'm not really sure if it was 'early' tbh. The wagon caught steam quite quickly. I guess she could have defended herself more but a claim was expected eventually.

Unless Junk trusts her ability to talk herself out of a wagon, and I'm not sure if that is the case. I think she'd claim as scum and town early, but I have less time playing with her than most.
Junk absolutely believes she can talk herself out of a wagon, she is incredibly confident in her mafia ability to a fault.

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk absolutely believes she can talk herself out of a wagon, she is incredibly confident in her mafia ability to a fault.
Not anymore.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It does add to it when I think the host would be lenient if it was mafia not following through on it, jesus christ I feel like im talking to walls here

Even if Chevy was lenient on it more for Mafia PR, I don't think Alco forgets to put it in and give some people that ammo to use against him. I know when I had a Town PR a long ass time ago I kept forgetting because it was annoying as hell and scrambled to edit it in later, I probably would be more cautious if I was scum.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
i need to work on my "not taking the game seriously" meta better

Junkette

Reaction score
Even if Chevy was lenient on it more for Mafia PR, I don't think Alco forgets to put it in and give some people that ammo to use against him. I know when I had a Town PR a long ass time ago I kept forgetting because it was annoying as hell and scrambled to edit it in later, I probably would be more cautious if I was scum.
I suppose that’s fair, welp I’ve got nothing.

Ace harping on a null tell of me claiming early is the only thing else I got.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Junk's play does seem very 'anybody but me' as it currently stands. Felt like her agreeing that Lethal's entrance was not great to me and then sliding in his reasoning to go along with her Alco vote was just odd.

Especially because I wouldn't say the PR really says anything about Alco's alignment, so it's not a reason to be putting in a vote post I feel.

I didn’t like Lethal ignoring the votes on me at all either tbh

Alco did miss his PR a few times which Lethal pointed out, his vote on me felt pretty opprtune.

Vote Alcob

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

She doesnt for a second think shes going to get quicklynched, not day 1, and not with that claim. As town, if you have a big role like that, you want to force the potential scum on your wagon to commit to pushing you. What she did doesnt have any town thought process behind it whatsoever

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
She doesnt for a second think shes going to get quicklynched, not day 1, and not with that claim. As town, if you have a big role like that, you want to force the potential scum on your wagon to commit to pushing you. What she did doesnt have any town thought process behind it whatsoever

I'd trust that you know her play better than I do when it comes to this sort of thing. I haven't seen much from her after the claim that is giving me pause on the lynch.

Any thoughts on the Lethal stuff I mentioned above? Seems weird to agree he doesn't look great and then use some of his PR stuff as ammo in your vote.