Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If youre going to fake a PR, your number one priority is to make sure youre consistent with it

If youre town you just see it as a pain in the ass

If you think him forgetting it is evidence of it being fake, youre very wrong

Junkette

Reaction score
It felt null.

Again I think Junk and incompatible thoughts is null as it could be something she does as both town and scum.

THAT SAID

i dont like the claim at all, its was way too quick for a BG imo, I think a real Junk town BG tries to fight her case more before exposing herself (PHRASING)

Vote Bliss
When was the last time I didn’t claim right away as town especially on day one? I’ll wait.

There’s no point in me fighting it and looking worse in the process

Junkette

Reaction score
If youre going to fake a PR, your number one priority is to make sure youre consistent with it

If youre town you just see it as a pain in the ass

If you think him forgetting it is evidence of it being fake, youre very wrong
I don’t think it’s fake. I do think his vote on my wagon is scummy.

Ace

Reaction score
When was the last time I didn’t claim right away as town especially on day one? I’ll wait.

There’s no point in me fighting it and looking worse in the process
Protective roles are a special case and you don't claim them unless you absolutely have to.

I respect your ability too much to think you'd blurt out that you're BG without fighting the case on you

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Junk I find it odd that you would include Lethal's point about Alco missing his PR in your vote post if it didn't have any bearing on the vote. You said you don't think it's a fake, so it's not a reason to suspect him is it?

Junkette

Reaction score
Protective roles are a special case and you don't claim them unless you absolutely have to.

I respect your ability too much to think you'd blurt out that you're BG without fighting the case on you
I did try fighting it, then when nobody showed up I just said fuck it, it usually only spirals if I don’t

Ace

Reaction score
I did try fighting it, then when nobody showed up I just said fuck it, it usually only spirals if I don’t
You really didn't try that hard and I definitely think you'd have tried harder.

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk I find it odd that you would include Lethal's point about Alco missing his PR in your vote post if it didn't have any bearing on the vote. You said you don't think it's a fake, so it's not a reason to suspect him is it?
I do think Chevy would be more lenient if it was scum with a PR is why I mentioned it

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Basically what I'm saying you didn't need to include that point from Lethal unless you believed it was alignment telling in someway. It didn't add to your vote reasoning, as you've said yourself just now you are voting him because he was opportunistic.

Junkette

Reaction score
You really didn't try that hard and I definitely think you'd have tried harder.
Most players have that luxury, based on section history, I don’t.

Junkette

Reaction score
Basically what I'm saying you didn't need to include that point from Lethal unless you believed it was alignment telling in someway. It didn't add to your vote reasoning, as you've said yourself just now you are voting him because he was opportunistic.
It does add to it when I think the host would be lenient if it was mafia not following through on it, jesus christ I feel like im talking to walls here