Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well, I don't know who else I'd push outside of Junk and TP right now. The latter is a blind lynch, but I would say I feel more confident on him. Junk's flip would clear him up for me, as I very much doubt they'd be aligned.

Haven't been pinged by anyone else yet I don't think, although I thought Lethal's entrance was kind of eh if I'm being honest. Not sure if anyone else had thoughts on that. He went straight in to the Ace stuff again and just shaded Alco's PR as his main starting points.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not really.

I figured Blaine would townspew with a vote and some pressure.

I have no reason to think Alco is town either and I’d gladly move my vote there
Well alright, the thing is Blaine is already 90%+ town without your vote

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Blaine is more likely to show himself town from pressure then an experienced Alco

That's true, but I've yet to see Blaine look like his scum self. In my game he went straight in to hiding at the slightest bit of pressure and then it snowballed in to something more serious.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well the host is currently outposting about half of the players so yeah, this ain't great

Junkette

Reaction score
That's true, but I've yet to see Blaine look like his scum self. In my game he went straight in to hiding at the slightest bit of pressure and then it snowballed in to something more serious.
If that was the case, why didn’t you wait to see how he would react before blowing up my vote on him?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm slightly pinged by the Zinger Burger but I have nothing to go off there, it's gut and based on very little, he just reminds me of Greeny and how he played drawing scum for the first time. Only reacting when prompted etc. Ekko feels like the more confident and genuine seeming of the two newbies.

Reactions: Dolph Zinger

Junkette

Reaction score
Well, I don't know who else I'd push outside of Junk and TP right now. The latter is a blind lynch, but I would say I feel more confident on him. Junk's flip would clear him up for me, as I very much doubt they'd be aligned.

Haven't been pinged by anyone else yet I don't think, although I thought Lethal's entrance was kind of eh if I'm being honest. Not sure if anyone else had thoughts on that. He went straight in to the Ace stuff again and just shaded Alco's PR as his main starting points.
I didn’t like Lethal ignoring the votes on me at all either tbh

Junkette

Reaction score
I'm slightly pinged by the Zinger Burger but I have nothing to go off there, it's gut and based on very little, he just reminds me of Greeny and how he played drawing scum for the first time. Only reacting when prompted etc. Ekko feels like the more confident and genuine seeming of the two newbies.
Yeah Ekko didn’t seem phased at all last night, his entrance looked good to me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't believe for a second that Ekko is a first timer btw.