Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Well, I don't know who else I'd push outside of Junk and TP right now. The latter is a blind lynch, but I would say I feel more confident on him. Junk's flip would clear him up for me, as I very much doubt they'd be aligned.

Haven't been pinged by anyone else yet I don't think, although I thought Lethal's entrance was kind of eh if I'm being honest. Not sure if anyone else had thoughts on that. He went straight in to the Ace stuff again and just shaded Alco's PR as his main starting points.
Wouldn’t TP flipping scum clear me too? Why gamble on the better town player who happens to be the bodyguard if we’re your only two scum reads?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't believe for a second that Ekko is a first timer btw.

I kinda don't think Zinger is either lolol

Ekko seems to be too in the know for a first timer but I still think there would be a bit more of a reserved nature there joining a brand new section with nobody you really know.

Junkette

Reaction score
Alco did miss his PR a few times which Lethal pointed out, his vote on me felt pretty opprtune.

Vote Alcob

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wouldn’t TP flipping scum clear me too? Why gamble on the better town player who happens to be the bodyguard if we’re your only two scum reads?

I'd lynch TP first if it was up to me, but it'd be blind lynch and I'm not sure everyone is up for that. Nobody else has really bought what I've been selling either on him case wise.

Junkette

Reaction score
If we’re above putting pressure on Blaine cause we expect him to be a scared coward all his mafia life then Alco is the way.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Which means? Would you lynch this BG claim d1?

What do you think it means?

Not a claimed cop, vig or watcher, so yes if I thought it was the best option

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean TP’s suspicion of CP was weird but it kinda just felt like trolling to me, suspecting someone for the hell of it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Blaines town, so Im going to just close that door now

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alco did miss his PR a few times which Lethal pointed out, his vote on me felt pretty opprtune.

Vote Alcob

Why would he purposefully miss his PR if he's going to fake one though? I feel like it's more likely for town Alco to forget that if I had to wager a guess. It might not have to every post either, I'm unsure if he specified.

Junkette

Reaction score
What do you think it means?

Not a claimed cop, vig or watcher, so yes if I thought it was the best option
Why am I the best option? Day isn’t even halfway done yet.

Ace

Reaction score
Didn't you find this a tad weird? Feeling the need to explain this early.

It felt null.

Btw Ace makes an okay point that sussing Junk for incompatible thoughts might be weird, but I gave her that sort of pass the last time she was scum and read her town on feel alone while basically reading none of her posts, so I'm not too keen on repeating that.
Again I think Junk and incompatible thoughts is null as it could be something she does as both town and scum.

THAT SAID

i dont like the claim at all, its was way too quick for a BG imo, I think a real Junk town BG tries to fight her case more before exposing herself (PHRASING)

Vote Bliss

Junkette

Reaction score
Why would he purposefully miss his PR if he's going to fake one though? I feel like it's more likely for town Alco to forget that if I had to wager a guess. It might not have to every post either, I'm unsure if he specified.
Who says he’s faking it?

Chevy would probably give mire grace to scum forgetting it then town