Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't disagree, however I also feel like the usual Odo MO would be to tell us that telling the vig whom to shoot would leave us open to redirection and the like if TP is scum, so I feel a bit iffy about this.

Im not telling the vig to shoot anyone, im saying that right now, im not putting my eggs into a blind lynch basket, so unless you have another method of potentially removing him from the game, all that remains is a bullet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What's your own opinion on TP atm?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think hes probably town, especially if Junk is scum given their interaction

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think hes probably town, especially if Junk is scum given their interaction

What has made him look probably town? I don't see what he's done to be town read tbhtbh

I will definitely ease off him if Junk is indeed scum, as I had the same thoughts about their interaction as well. It didn't ping me as scum/scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Happy that the game has started. Skimmed through the 11 pages with a c*nt of a headache. I'm off to bed, hopefully more with it tomorrow.

That said:

@Ekkologix welcome, a couple things to know:

1) If you come from wherever T-Pein came then noone is going to trust your ability to play this game at a competent level until you prove yourself.
2) Noone here cares about T-Pein's reads pretty much, he's just a massive echo chamber and half the game prolly has him blocked by now for being annoying.
3) I'm town

The showboating of being town, and continuing the feud with T-Pein, my my, must be how people viewed me when I used to tunnel others

T-Pein not claiming is annoying. Almost as annoying as that bitch Carole Baskin's youtube show.

It's fairly NAI as well, if memory serves me correct. So yea if he keeps refusing, I'll tell you this much: I'd shoot him before I'd shoot my cat.

You're playing around with a PR that you've missed 3 times already. Noted.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What has made him look probably town? I don't see what he's done to be town read tbhtbh

I will definitely ease off him if Junk is indeed scum, as I had the same thoughts about their interaction as well. It didn't ping me as scum/scum.

im assuming junk is scum

Junkette

Reaction score
Welp assumptions are a fickle bitch sometimes.

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk pinged me early btw, will have to read over those posts again, something felt a bit weird there. I don't know why she felt like she needed to explain herself and the 'everyone is null' stuff so early.
I was told I was stopping progressions, may as well say my input in that case too avoid HOT GARBAGE pushes

Junkette

Reaction score
I could see Junk being uncomfortable drawing scum again. The stress that comes with that isn't desirable. There was also far more content work with in the Roman thread for her at the start.

Likely been a while since she had such an early start as scum.
I never post early as scum for this reason, not matter what alignment I am I come across weird so I’d rather just let the game progress first so I can squeeze in comfortably tbh

Junkette

Reaction score
That Escalated Quickly
X shot Bodyguard
Flavour talks about me being there when things go badly, my ability to defuse debates let’s me protect my friends this game.

So assuming here I can’t self protect because of the flavour but I just caught that so I guess i’ll ask.

Junkette

Reaction score
The fucking irony of this is LMAO

Junkette

Reaction score
Blaine/Alco look opportunistic for jumping on, and i’m not sure Odo even gave a reason but I just woke up and might’ve missed it