Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I noticed your post, I just wanted reasons for why you'd readily move over to Junk when you got this big ole case against TP.

I think TFW be town :cozy

Oh, that's easy. If you know me as town I always go for what is going to get shit done for the day. I'm not just going to tunnel all day and achieve nothing, I work with the town as a unit.

I'd stay on TP if it wasn't for Odo's point on his prior refusal to claim when he gets pressured and I don't want to blind lynch in the rare chance he flips town. Too easy of a wagon for scum to be on.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I feel fairly confident tweet is town too

His early posts look gucci, I would agree. I liked the Junk posts he quoted as it was about on the same wavelength as I was.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

I'm off to bed for a few hours.

Vote Count

T-Pein (3):
Ekkologix, Ace, T-Pein
Junk (3): Odo, Tweet, TFW

sup ningens

[vote yeet tpein]

heard u guys got night talk here

omoshiroi
Vote T-Pein btw

Its a win win
yes.

Vote T-Pein™
Blaine looks town

Vote Junk
vote Junk
unvote
vote Junk

More confident on TP than Junk I would say, but I've had posts from her that pinged me so I'm not opposed to this. More chance of her claiming with the appropriate pressure.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why is Joe Exotic a meme?

Alco

Reaction score
Why is Joe Exotic a meme?
I don't know but what I do know is that it's crystal clear that Carole Baskin murdered her husband and fed him to her tigers.

Alco

Reaction score
T-Pein not claiming is annoying. Almost as annoying as that bitch Carole Baskin's youtube show.

It's fairly NAI as well, if memory serves me correct. So yea if he keeps refusing, I'll tell you this much: I'd shoot him before I'd shoot my cat.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
probably a bullet?
I don't disagree, however I also feel like the usual Odo MO would be to tell us that telling the vig whom to shoot would leave us open to redirection and the like if TP is scum, so I feel a bit iffy about this.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What's the case on Junk, @The Fourth Wall ?

Read these posts. Do they ping you? If so, vote my boy.

If you want my thoughts on why I'm voting her. I thought she looked uncomfortable early on, especially around the fluff subject. Wasn't too fond of her TP read either, but take that one more with a pinch of salt as we've played him more than she has.

I found her explaining that everyone was null to be weird on Page 3, it just felt like overexplaining to me. Town can do that, but definitely pinged me.

Why you wanna talk about who we lynching on page 2; RELAX. I don’t even have a read yet

I mean the game progression is gonna happen naturally anyways. Forcing lynch talk this early will just let scum have a comfortable entrance and a plot point to work there agenda on.

I suppose TP wanting to move pas the fluff phase as early as possible looks good in general, so there’s that.

Welp sorry for not wanting to make shit up

Everyone is NULL to me rn

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't disagree, however I also feel like the usual Odo MO would be to tell us that telling the vig whom to shoot would leave us open to redirection and the like if TP is scum, so I feel a bit iffy about this.

I don't disagree with this but I don't think he's wrong about TP and why it's not a great direction if he happens to be town. Scum can get on with the least amount of heat as TP makes it too easy if he's town. Leaving it in to the hands of a possible Vig when we don't know what roles is out there and he could be roaming with great scum roles. It's not ideal.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't disagree with this but I don't think he's wrong about TP and why it's not a great direction if he happens to be town. Scum can get on with the least amount of heat as TP makes it too easy if he's town. Leaving it in to the hands of a possible Vig when we don't know what roles is out there and he could be roaming with great scum roles. It's not ideal.
I don't disagree with that take of Odos either, but I don't see him saying that as alignment indicative.

Alco

Reaction score
let's play tigerball

vote Junk