Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
When you're scum, the nature of your fluff posts can be effected by your alignment.

Do you not think it is possible to ever get a read of someone in the fluff phase?
I mean maybe if you're a pleb

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I could see Junk being uncomfortable drawing scum again. The stress that comes with that isn't desirable. There was also far more content work with in the Roman thread for her at the start.

Likely been a while since she had such an early start as scum.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah I came by that multiquote on my way here. You might have a point regarding him but again, I don't read TPs posts and generally don't ascribe any sense to his posts in a mafia game, so I guess my point is - I'm a bit perplexed by the fact that you seem to be doing it.

I don't feel comfortable letting the guy have free reign just because he can be annoyance. He could have great scum roles. This is dangerous thinking from my perspective.

I don't think it's perplexing to push him on habits that have been seen in his scum game.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
TP felt a lot more mellow in my game tbf when he was town. At least earlier on. He came crashing out of the gates this game and making a lot of the same mistakes he has done previously in his scum performances. I guess he could just be town and not caring about what he's done previously when he was scum. As there would be no reason to care in that scenario.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
oh this has started

And I offered but he didnt get back to me so happy to just keep roasting him I guess

I'm guessing he likes that easy Town read :WOW

Some people don't care about tanking their scum games, which I don't get, but yeah.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't feel comfortable letting the guy have free reign just because he can be annoyance. He could have great scum roles. This is dangerous thinking from my perspective.

I don't think it's perplexing to push him on habits that have been seen in his scum game.
Fair I guess, also I agree that ignoring him like this probably isn't good for the average game but oh well.

FWIW your case against him doesn't strike me as insincere, regardless of how factual it may or may not be, so we got that going for us :cozy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fair I guess, also I agree that ignoring him like this probably isn't good for the average game but oh well.

FWIW your case against him doesn't strike me as insincere, regardless of how factual it may or may not be, so we got that going for us :cozy

I'll swap over to Junk if needed, but will let her post a bit more.

I don't think either direction is bad. TP being sorted is not a bad idea. :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll swap over to Junk if needed, but will let her post a bit more.

I don't think either direction is bad. TP being sorted is not a bad idea. :cozy
Why do you think Junk is worth a vote?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why do you think Junk is worth a vote?

I know my posts are shit Tweet, but I wish you read them :cry

I had similar reasons for being suspect of her before you and Odo came online. Her early play pinged me. You pointed out the things in the previous page that bothered me. I didn't like her town lean of TP either for what I thought was generous reasons (when it comes to TP), but she only played with him when he was an SK.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I know my posts are shit Tweet, but I wish you read them :cry

I had similar reasons for being suspect of her before you and Odo came online. Her early play pinged me. You pointed out the things in the previous page that bothered me. I didn't like her town lean of TP either for what I thought was generous reasons (when it comes to TP), but she only played with him when he was an SK.
I noticed your post, I just wanted reasons for why you'd readily move over to Junk when you got this big ole case against TP.

I think TFW be town :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw Ace makes an okay point that sussing Junk for incompatible thoughts might be weird, but I gave her that sort of pass the last time she was scum and read her town on feel alone while basically reading none of her posts, so I'm not too keen on repeating that.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I feel fairly confident tweet is town too