Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
oh this has started

And I offered but he didnt get back to me so happy to just keep roasting him I guess

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Blaine looks town

Vote Junk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean the game progression is gonna happen naturally anyways. Forcing lynch talk this early will just let scum have a comfortable entrance and a plot point to work there agenda on.
I suppose TP wanting to move pas the fluff phase as early as possible looks good in general, so there’s that.
These posts look at odds with each other to me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
TP is reminding me of Throwback Music when he was scum and also tried to suss CP on so little, something I pointed out to him that game thinking he was town.

I'm null on CP because his post tells me nothing but T-Pein's entrance felt super forced, which he does do. But yeah, just smells super bad and fake.
You've played a few games with TP by now, I haven't read his posts but I can easily imagine what they look like. My question for you is, why are you equating him being forced to any alignment?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah, I pointed out Junk myself. Something felt really odd about her early play. I thought she was really over explaining herself and the fluff stuff pinged me. I'm fine with that direction also.

Ace

Reaction score
You claiming Stump :andreno

I would never play an Evans game again if he'd done that.

idk how to feel about TP voting himself :punk

I probably shouldn't be trying to make too much sense of what he's done, but there is too many parallels between his Throwback and Dr Who Mafia, he was scum in both those games, that I just can't in good faith ignore it.
Do what I'm doing and take it with a grain of salt; he's more than capable of doing that as either alignment.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
You've played a few games with TP by now, I haven't read his posts but I can easily imagine what they look like. My question for you is, why are you equating him being forced to any alignment?

If you read my multiquote on the other page, I think I explained it quite well. His CP push felt incredibly forced and reminiscent of what he's doing as scum before.

Also the whole sussing thing he did with me is something I've seen him do before as scum when I disagreed with him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you read my multiquote on the other page, I think I explained it quite well. His CP push felt incredibly forced and reminiscent of what he's doing as scum before.

Also the whole sussing thing he did with me is something I've seen him do before as scum when I disagreed with him.
Yeah I came by that multiquote on my way here. You might have a point regarding him but again, I don't read TPs posts and generally don't ascribe any sense to his posts in a mafia game, so I guess my point is - I'm a bit perplexed by the fact that you seem to be doing it.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
hmmm dude.
The town JOAT activated their one shot Investigation ability on you and they said the result is you are mafia.
Anything you want to say before we lynch you?
Tell your mother that the sex was average

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tell your mother that the sex was average

download.png

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

download.jpg

Vote Count

T-Pein (4):
Ekkologix, TFW, Ace, T-Pein
Junk (2): Odo, Tweet
sup ningens

[vote yeet tpein]

heard u guys got night talk here

omoshiroi
vote TP

Sloppy. You've seen CP make that opening post as both town and scum which would make it not indictive of his alignment. Yet you pounce and suss him for it the moment you see it. Smells fake.
Vote T-Pein btw

Its a win win

yes.

Vote T-Pein™
Blaine looks town

Vote Junk
vote Junk

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™