Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I kwehed at you last night and you didn't react, I think you'll have to claim.
i dont encourage this behavior even if as a joke
you just give mafia a free rolecop and show them who the power roles are

anyone encouraging this is anti town af tbh. thats one red flag im putting on you. you are slowly wolfing ur way here

Ace

Reaction score
tpein is good player. has good intuition and plays strongly for reactions on day 1

more importantly what did you obtain from the wagon him so far?

i read another post of urs saying tpein isnt rly the lynch meaning this vote is 100% for reaction purposes so it's alright to have

now the question is did you tall about what you observed from tpein replies to his voters? do you think he has scummates or his replies look genuine.

i am still catching up sorry if u already mentioned it
I should be clear, I wasn't playing for reactions, I just don't like playing with T-Pein and the vote was basically a joke vote.

Ace

Reaction score
tenor.gif
also yeah this lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
why? he feels powerworlfing asfk

or power birding lol

imagine handing town reads this easily. first blaine now tweet

u sure u arent saying this cuz u dont see him on ur scum chat? ;)

yeah, I just thought I’d make things harder for myself for a challenge

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i dont encourage this behavior even if as a joke
you just give mafia a free rolecop and show them who the power roles are

anyone encouraging this is anti town af tbh. thats one red flag im putting on you. you are slowly wolfing ur way here
Mate no offense but I have a much better idea of what I can and can't say to certain people here than you do. PHEN0M is a guy who knows I'm joking if I say I kwehed at him, and there's a 0% chance of him claiming as a result.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd like to think the new guy in his first game here wouldn't make reads that are this sort of against the grain, I like Ekko as town atm.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Have we already had lethals allotted 5 minutes today,

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so im not rly feeling a lynch on a claimed BG day 1, but if mafia doesnt kill bliss in couple days this could look terrible

i wonder how BG works here. usually its bulletproof character that blocks a kill for a player but loses his bulletproof if he was hit once

dont claim more on how it works but i suspect bliss will be perma roleblocked for the rest of the game if mafia has a roleblock

anyway moving on

[vote yeet dood]

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
so im not rly feeling a lynch on a claimed BG day 1, but if mafia doesnt kill bliss in couple days this could look terrible

i wonder how BG works here. usually its bulletproof character that blocks a kill for a player but loses his bulletproof if he was hit once

dont claim more on how it works but i suspect bliss will be perma roleblocked for the rest of the game if mafia has a roleblock

anyway moving on

[vote yeet dood]
Our roleblocks are normally x-shot and last for the night phase, so Junk is fine

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t I’m playing the odds that not all 3 are scum

this isn’t a legitimate defence either. If you don’t think all 3 are town, then your effort should go into exposing the one or more that are scum, not just claiming a power role in case you’re wagoned further

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Junk lurking earlier and then dipping and no reads list :thisaintit

Definitely feel as though she'd be doing more if she's town here.