Me against the world...Ha...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the undisputed winner of this flame???

• J-Dawg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan and Brian Kendriks Biceps

• Pussy With Syphilis...I mean PWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J

I got your PM, brian. I will take your word for it. I will stop flaming you as long as you leave my forum out of your mouth.

I am not here to start shit anyone and definitely not here with flaming on mind. I will stop flaming just as long as I am not provoked.

J-Dawg, your flames just suck man.. Needless for me to say more..

We keep your forums name outta are mouth as long as you keep dicks outta yours...and my flames suck...all you managed to do was switch up my sig...It hurts so bad...

PWS

Reaction score
What are you talking about...?

PWS

Reaction score
Oh, never mind. It seems you're gonna continue to be a little bitch about it. I guess it runs in the family. That mom of yours is also a bitch, a 2 dolla whore I might add!

Why are you named j-dawg anyways? Is it because you look like a dog? Or is it because you smell like a dog? Either way, you're as stupid as a dog. Shit junior, you have a long way to go before you can start to really flame. This is what you call.. SHIT POSTS!

J

Let me spell it out for you...You stick dicks into your mouth..and suck them..and you are also lame...

PWS

Reaction score
SHIT POST # 474! Is that all you have to say? Guess someone has diarrea at the mouth and constipation at the brain. Flame all you want for the rest of the night, kid. I will be back tomorrow. Hopefully that would give you some extra time to think about your next flames. Just give some thought into it while you have your dad's dick in your ass, your brother's dick in your ear, and you're dog's dick in your mouth.

Later smurf!

J

Oh, never mind. It seems you're gonna continue to be a little bitch about it. I guess it runs in the family. That mom of yours is also a bitch, a 2 dolla whore I might add!

Why are you named j-dawg anyways? Is it because you look like a dog? Or is it because you smell like a dog? Either way, you're as stupid as a dog. Shit junior, you have a long way to go before you can start to really flame. This is what you call.. SHIT POSTS!

Wow...Yea 2 dolla it more then your mom...She gives head for free..and as for the nick name...They call me J-Dawg because i'm mans best friend...Everyone luv me...Unlike you...and wait what kind of name is PWS...Whats it stand for...That shitty forum you host...

PWS

Reaction score
You got it all wrong, kid. I host no forum whatsoever. I'm just an admin on that board. Well, if I was hosting that board.. it's better than whatever you'll host. The only thing you host is your dad's sack over your head. Dude, use something they called a period. You have so many run-on sentences, it's a waste of time reading! You need to work on a hell of a lot of things. You need help with spelling, sentence struction, etc. Man's best friend? What was that thing you said about being homophobic? That thing you said there was pretty gay! I'm sure when you said "man's best friend", you meant something different.

J

Tisk Tisk Tisk...I find it funny how your so easy to call people gay...Your like the midget who call the dwarf short...You got no rom to talk...and as for my grammer what the fuck are you the grammer nazi...Why don't you go take another 20 minutes photoshop my sig and try to hurt me...I mean i care so much...

Reaction score
J-Dawg won. Hands down.
But I don't want it over.

J-Dawg...PSST!...Need a secret tag-team partner? BOW can be your tag-team partner!

J

Everyone vote for the winner...You choices are...

J-Dawg

Dylan and Brian Kendriks Bicep

or Pussy With Syphilis...I mean PWS

Its all up to you guys...