Me against the world...Ha...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the undisputed winner of this flame???

• J-Dawg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan and Brian Kendriks Biceps

• Pussy With Syphilis...I mean PWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tell me j-dawg: when you sit on the stick of a mop, how happy does it make you?

i dont need to use my finger bitch. unlike you my cock is bigger then my finger

J

^^Hold the fuck on..Did you just admit to fucking yourself in the ass...That's messed up dude...

PWS

Reaction score
You guys are fuckin' lame. Ahh, this is better. Flaming forum.

Brian Kendrick's arm, or dick.. whatever the fuck you call yourself. You need to shut that cock holster you call a mouth and cease to open it. I believe you were one of the little goons that went over to TRV and posted those shit. All this claim about our shitty forum, yadda-yadda-yadda.. just shut the fuck up. From the look of things, you're only 15 years old. You're just a sexually frustrated teenager that is probably jerking his meat to Kendrick's picture as we speak.

Speaking of what's funnier than the other.. I wonder what looks funnier.. j-dawg himself or the bottom of a gorilla. You decked your profile with all these shit about being sexy and stuff. You must look like one ugly shit to have to go online and do all of that.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Oh shit Rell...How you do that 2 me..I'm busy wit this two bitches...and i'm not talkin' about there moms...and to Nutz...I don't have to hide from myself cuase unlike you i don't finger Dylans butthole and as for those actions i perform in the bathrooms...There called showers...You should try one..Your breath stank...I can smell it through the net..

Sorry about my breath, me and Brian did a 3 way 2 dudes, 1 whore and a cup.. your mom had beef cassarole.

from the look of things? im glad you can read pws. if you want i can teach you big words tommorow? and your the one who wasted time editing j-dawg sig. so what does that make you? now fuck off our flame, go start your own. and bring your little spammers

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

Brian Kendrick's arm, or dick.. whatever the fuck you call yourself. You need to shut that cock holster you call a mouth and cease to open it. I believe you were one of the little goons that went over to TRV and posted those shit. All this claim about our shitty forum, yadda-yadda-yadda.. just shut the fuck up. From the look of things, you're only 15 years old. You're just a sexual[Quote/]

You ruined it...

J

Brian Kendrick's arm, or dick.. whatever the fuck you call yourself. You need to shut that cock holster you call a mouth and cease to open it. I believe you were one of the little goons that went over to TRV and posted those shit. All this claim about our shitty forum, yadda-yadda-yadda.. just shut the fuck up. From the look of things, you're only 15 years old. You're just a sexually frustrated teenager that is probably jerking his meat to Kendrick's picture as we speak.

Speaking of what's funnier than the other.. I wonder what looks funnier.. j-dawg himself or the bottom of a gorilla. You decked your profile with all these shit about being sexy and stuff. You must look like one ugly shit to have to go online and do all of that.

Dude i almost died laughing at this...Thats some funny shit...Flaming section is so bad...It hurts all are feelings...Pleace help us...Where's Rell i need advice on cutting...

*Tear drop, razor blade, blood stain*

PWS

Reaction score
brian, you just need to shut the fuck up and go work with your Spell N' Learn. You guys all need to hop off the internet and work on your grammar! They suck more than what both your mommas suck in one night.

The other dudes grammar just sucks! Sometimes I just can't distinguish what he's saying..

what happened to your friend scooby pws? is his hand stuck to your cock?

J

Sorry about my breath, me and Brian did a 3 way 2 dudes, 1 whore and a cup.. your mom had beef cassarole.

Thats ok i've hit your mom multipul times...Bitch gives good head...and after screewing your mom...I wanna know...Were'd you get your loks from...You look like a bag of ass...

J

brian, you just need to shut the fuck up and go work with your Spell N' Learn. You guys all need to hop off the internet and work on your grammar! They suck more than what both your mommas suck in one night.

The other dudes grammar just sucks! Sometimes I just can't distinguish what he's saying..

Shit son you ruined my flame thread you fuckin' smurf...I was having fun...Winning by the way...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thats ok i've hit your mom multipul times...Bitch gives good head...and after screewing your mom...I wanna know...Were'd you get your loks from...You look like a bag of ass...

My mom is a man.

PWS

Reaction score
I got your PM, brian. I will take your word for it. I will stop flaming you as long as you leave my forum out of your mouth.

I am not here to start shit anyone and definitely not here with flaming on mind. I will stop flaming just as long as I am not provoked.

J-Dawg, your flames just suck man.. Needless for me to say more..