Me against the world...Ha...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the undisputed winner of this flame???

• J-Dawg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan and Brian Kendriks Biceps

• Pussy With Syphilis...I mean PWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

aussies know enough to know that miz doesnt deserve to tie snitskys shoelaces

J

^^ Were life partners actually. Queer eye for the straight guy ftw!! Better thd cutting a hole on a miz wwe poster, and fitting your dick in it to feel good about yourself.

Damn i just had an apefiny...You have fantasies that involve The Miz and I thats were you come up wit this shit...but yea...You and Brian Kendriks Nut stick to you little bed room boom boom...cuase its all your good at...

J

Hold on...If theres one thing i ain't gotta worry about...Its the size of my junk...I mean i just reached four inches............around...

...and as for Miz tieing Snitskyz shoes they wouldn't need anyone to do that cause they already got you to do there bitch work...

and what are you good at? fantasizing about the miz? using tweezers to jack off?

J

Didn't we already go over this my junks twice as big as your when i fold it in thirds...and as what am i good for...Well to begin...I'm good for telling you your place...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Damn i just had an apefiny...You have fantasies that involve The Miz and I thats were you come up wit this shit...but yea...You and Brian Kendriks Nut stick to you little bed room boom boom...cuase its all your good at...

Me and Kedrick go boom boom all night. Atleast we admit it. And I have having fantasy's about Miz. Hell he came over and we did it all night! He was in character and all! Atleast I have done what your dreaming of doing! Hoorahh!

for telling me my place? how about whats your place? last time i checked it was bending over in front of your dad

J

HoooRahhh...Wait what i dream of...How do i have time to dream when i'm b usy with Brian Kendriks Nutz sis...and as for you Nutz...The whole bent over in front of my dad...That been funny if you weren't getting Dylan and I mixed up...

whoa whoa whoa, dylan and you mixed up? no thats impossible, because ive never seen you without your dads dick up your ass

J

Thing is you've never seen me...Cuase i'm a little homo phobic...and you would just creep the shit outta me dude...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
HoooRahhh...Wait what i dream of...How do i have time to dream when i'm b usy with Brian Kendriks Nutz sis...and as for you Nutz...The whole bent over in front of my dad...That been funny if you weren't getting Dylan and I mixed up...

Action speak louder than words.. and im not talking about the actions you preform on yourself when your alone in the bathroom.

Rell

Reaction score
Or the actions his mom performed on me, I had her legs behined her head :sick: I smelled Tuna fish.

btw, This is Rells ghost, Rell is still dead.

J

Oh shit Rell...How you do that 2 me..I'm busy wit this two bitches...and i'm not talkin' about there moms...and to Nutz...I don't have to hide from myself cuase unlike you i don't finger Dylans butthole and as for those actions i perform in the bathrooms...There called showers...You should try one..Your breath stank...I can smell it through the net..