Me against the world...Ha...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the undisputed winner of this flame???

• J-Dawg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan and Brian Kendriks Biceps

• Pussy With Syphilis...I mean PWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J

^^Homo...as in homosapian...as in human...Yea i am....I had to make sure to explain it though...because we know how good your Aussies education can be...and also find it funny how a Kendrick fan rips on The Miz...

J

You never noticed me? Me? I guess instead of reading my post's you were jerking off to a episode of the Road Rules.

duel-real-world-061019.jpg

With gurlz like that who could blame me? as for you i don't think a guy who nutz every time RVD hits a 5 star should talk about me.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

kendrick shows athletisicm, miz shows ........................... wait, what kind of talent does miz show?

........ the talent to make j-dawg's hand reach for his pants

J

Well to start off The Miz shows the ability to Main Event...Unlike Kendrick...He can barely find a way to keep himself on TV...and as for th whole hand to pants thing...The only time i need to reach for my zipper is when your sisters not around...

ecw main eventing is the equivelent of opening the show on heat, ask viscera. my sister eh? just because my brother has long hair doesnt mean you should have your cock up his ass

J

ecw main eventing is the equivelent of opening the show on heat, ask viscera. my sister eh? just because my brother has long hair doesnt mean you should have your cock up his ass

I don't know about that...If Kendrik came over he might be able to dark match ECW...but that bout it...and as for you sister...I know it was a gurl...cuase the only dick on her was the one i had on her chest...Byaaaaaa...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
duel-real-world-061019.jpg

With gurlz like that who could blame me? as for you i don't think a guy who nutz every time RVD hits a 5 star should talk about me.

Fat girls right? Or "obese" just to make you more happy. I nut over rvd? Hell I pop a feel everytime I see him. And being a miz mark isnt something to be proud of. Who got his ass beat by jbl again?

aint my fault hes two months old. do you remember when miz was on smackdown. during every match he wrestled jbl reminded us how shit he is

J

Damn you guys are saying the same thing...You sure your not in the same room...Probably...I can only imagine what goes on when your offline...and as for Miz losing to JBL...Didn't we already go over this...Spanky got his start getting his ass beat by Lesnar...

J

Fat girls right? Or "obese" just to make you more happy. I nut over rvd? Hell I pop a feel everytime I see him. And being a miz mark isnt something to be proud of. Who got his ass beat by jbl again?

Fat...You remind me of RVD...You must always be high...If thats fat whats that make you dude...and as for you being high...You must be to think your gunna win this flame...

and miz got his start from being the face host of smackdown that everyone hated. he wasnt even good enough to get in the ring

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Were life partners actually. Queer eye for the straight guy ftw!! Better thd cutting a hole on a miz wwe poster, and fitting your dick in it to feel good about yourself.

J

Are you sure about that...Cause last time i checked he was main eventing Ecw...and as for wrestling...What do the aussies know about wrestling?