Mayweather vs Pacquiao, it's on!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well, you ARE a Roman Reins mark.
my sig is a joke if that is what you are referring to. I mean, I like him, but yea. I don't even watch wrestling lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mayweather is a defensive boxer and the best counter-puncher around, a deadly combo that has never lost him a fight. Masterful is what that is.
I guess those calling it boring wanted huge uppercuts and KO's, that's not what boxing is all about. Fun though it is.
If they can't appreciate watching a guy completely stifle one of the world's most feared punchers to the point that he looked completely hapless that is their problem.

If Floyd fought like the detractors wanted him to you wouldn't know his name. Instead of being a fighter he mastered the art of the sweet science. I love him for it.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Anyone who had manny winning was clearly watching a different fight maywether threw more shots landed more punches and he controlled the pace throughout

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
:dawg:
997078_10153294621612042_6796488573043408724_n.jpg

Reactions: Bort

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Floyd made $1 million for every like that guy got for that post.

Aye.

I just find it funny that some people are getting mad over how the fight should've ended in a KO fashion and how there was too much hugging.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Again, anyone bitching about clinching is just ignorant. It is a part of the sport, like it or not. Like I said before, Ali was one of the most clinch-prone boxers I've ever seen. His trilogy with Frazier is amazing and he clinches throughout. It isn't a big deal at all. Kevin was actually calling for him to lose points lmao. Can't recall seeing that happen in a professional boxing match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Money reference/comeback again? Let's not discuss anything else in sports but money from now on.
are you still here trying to pretend you know anything about boxing? go away

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
How did anybody expect Mayweather lose? He beat the Big Show!!

• Haha
Reactions: Bort

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Again, anyone bitching about clinching is just ignorant. It is a part of the sport, like it or not. Like I said before, Ali was one of the most clinch-prone boxers I've ever seen. His trilogy with Frazier is amazing and he clinches throughout. It isn't a big deal at all. Kevin was actually calling for him to lose points lmao. Can't recall seeing that happen in a professional boxing match.

Ali would clinch and then start throwing punches to get himself away from the ropes, he wouldn't wrap his arms completely around the other guy and wait for the ref to separate them.. That's called holding, not clinching. For one who knows so much about boxing you should know that, but your bias blinds you.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
By the way, watch the SkySports broadcast, they mentioned several times that Mayweather should have been warned. These are boxing commentators saying this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pacquiao's camp is now saying he had a shoulder injury, a partial tear allegedly, occur prior to the fight and the officials denied him an anti-inflammatory shot apparently.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score