Mayweather vs Pacquiao, it's on!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
http://mayweathervspacquiaobigfight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/livestream-links.html

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Gotta love when a boxer can hold and headlock throughout a fight and never get warned for it. Very weak win for Mayweather.

Get a ref in there that enforces the rules and Pac-Man wins easily.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Really shitty ending. I can understand that the judges gave the win to Floyd, but the margin was way too high. 116-112 and 118-110 are just too wide a gap. You're trying to tell me that even if pacquiao knocked floyd to the ground three times he would still lose? Go fuck yourself.

Really outrageous finish for a otherwise great fight. And I know I sound fanboy-ish, but I did declare mayweather the favorite several times before the match, after seeing the actual fight, though, I can't wrap my mind around this scoring.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woot thank you mayweather! won $250 off the win alone, but another $500 off of will it go the distance or not in a pool lol.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've actually never watched an entire boxing match in my life until I saw this one (I was drawn in by the enormous hype and whatnot... plus, I can't stand Mayweather for some reason and wanted to see his streak end, but alas, it was not to be), and I didn't find it very enthralling. From what I hear, this apparently had more to do with Mayweather's unexciting approach to fighting and less to do with how (un)entertaining boxing matches in general are, so that's good to know. Even the commentators said at the end that it wasn't the spectacle they were expecting it to be.

Speaking of the commentators, they were really annoying with how much they were on Mayweather's dong throughout the whole thing. Kept saying that Mayweather was dominating Pacquiao even though the score cards had them pretty close throughout the whole fight.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
11114169_872397809502566_6206834699630014274_n.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The fight was aight, but I knew Floyd would win on points. Enjoy the cash, fellas.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gotta love when a boxer can hold and headlock throughout a fight and never get warned for it. Very weak win for Mayweather.

Get a ref in there that enforces the rules and Pac-Man wins easily.
lol

I knew people who don't watch boxing would be crying about the way Floyd would win. Before the fight I mean I knew this would happen.

Ali clinched a lot too. Cry.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've actually never watched an entire boxing match in my life until I saw this one (I was drawn in by the enormous hype and whatnot... plus, I can't stand Mayweather for some reason and wanted to see his streak end, but alas, it was not to be), and I didn't find it very enthralling. From what I hear, this apparently had more to do with Mayweather's unexciting approach to fighting and less to do with how (un)entertaining boxing matches in general are, so that's good to know. Even the commentators said at the end that it wasn't the spectacle they were expecting it to be.

Speaking of the commentators, they were really annoying with how much they were on Mayweather's dong throughout the whole thing. Kept saying that Mayweather was dominating Pacquiao even though the score cards had them pretty close throughout the whole fight.
#1 nobody who knows boxing expected this match to be great
#2 Floyd's style is art. If you like boxing, you like Floyd. If you are a "fight fan" who watches for knockouts, you suck anyway. I TOLD everyone that doesn't watch boxing that was for some reason hyped for this fight not to be. I told them they won't like what Floyd does. Do they listen? Nah
#3 Floyd is only "boring" because he completely outclasses everyone he faces, like everyone knew he would Manny. Manny's style is exciting, but horrible against a smart counter puncher. (Floyd is the smartest/best counter puncher)
#4 of course the commentators are "on Floyd's dong" he is the greatest fighter in decades and he was dominating the fight. 118-110 isn't close, which is how I scored it. Manny wasn't competitive for the vast majority of the fight.

Hilarious how people love Manny and hate Floyd. Manny is the one who caused this delay because he didn't want stringent drug testing because he is a known juicer. You don't go from natural flyweight to 8 division champion with stupid KO power by doing extra push ups. He was juiced to the gills during his prime.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Who you all think Floyd fights in Sept? My money is on Khan. Would make for a much more entertaining fight

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I may just watch this on a loop until the Warriors game starts.

fucking love seeing bitch boy Manny humbled like a jabroni. Dude can't even get a glove on Floyd the first two rounds lol.