Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221 present: Impact Wrestling Forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[Opening video, pyro and crowd going spastic]

This Guy: Hello and welcome to IWF!
Noumenon: Tonight we have a 6-Man Battle Royal to decide the person Knox Beard will take on at Flame War and Knox will take on LadyHotRod, but first His Highness C4 takes on Enzo Malenko in a No Holds Barred Match!
C4 comes through the curtain wearing a black turban as the crowd heavily boos.

Blaze: This contest is set for one fall and it is under No Holds Barred ruling. On his way to the ring, from some random camel’s womb, “His Highness†C4!

He tries to walk down the ramp to the ring and the crowd throws everything in sight at him: chairs, drinks, and hot dogs. He rolls into the ring as the crowd chants “Muslims Suckâ€.

Enzo walks through the curtain and raises his arms to the crowd’s appeal.

Blaze: On his way to the ring, from Badstreet, USA, Enzo Malenko!

Enzo Malenko walks down the ramp and slaps fans’ hands as the crowd continues to chant “Muslims Suckâ€. At ringside, he stops for a moment and looks under the ring. He continues to look under the ring when C4 gets a bright idea. C4 leaves the ring and walks over to Enzo, trying to sneak attack him when Enzo nails him in the gut with a Kendo Stick!

This Guy: Whoa! I bet C4 didn’t see that coming!

C4 grabs his stomach and bends over in pain as Enzo hit him with a Neckbreaker Slam. Enzo picks up C4 and rolls him into the ring. Enzo grabs a chair from under the ring and slides into the ring. Enzo lifts up the chair to nail a kneeling C4 when C4 hits a low dropkick out of nowhere. Malenko grabs is leg in pain and C4 hits a standing dropkick sending Enzo to the canvass. C4 places a chair on Malenko’s face and goes to hit a standing leg drop but Malenko rolls out of the way and reverses the leg drop into a pin with a bridge. One…Two…Kickout. C4 and Malenko stand up and Malenko gives C4 a hard right punch which C4 retaliates with a right punch right back. Malenko punches C4 again and C4 goes to retaliate but Enzo grabs the fist and twists it, causing C4 to fall to his knees in pain and out of nowhere Enzo hits a big Enzoguiri to a kneeling C4.

Noumenon: Whoa! You could feel that Enzoguiri a mile away!

Malenko goes for the cover! One…Two…kickout. C4 sits up and Enzo locks in an Enzoconda Vice hold. C4 writhes in pain and Enzo wrenches the hold. C4 begins to lose the color in his face when Malenko pulls and wrenches the move even more. C4’s eyes close as he begins to lose consciousness. C4 truly starts to fade when Enzo lets go of the hold and starts stomping on C4. A “Dirty Muslim†chant breaks out and Enzo hits a leg drop on C4 for a two-count. Enzo Malenko leaves the ring and drags C4 out with him. Enzo punches C4 once then throws him over the barricade!

This Guy: Oh Lord! The crowd is beating the shit out of His Highness C4! Oh! That strong fan just nailed C4! I can’t believe Enzo is just sitting at ringside laughing!

The crowd throws C4 back to ringside and Enzo rolls him in the ring. Enzo enters the ring and brings C4 to standing. He Irish Whips him to the corner and lifts him to the top turnbuckle to hit a Superplex on the steel chair that is still in the ring! Both men lay motionless in the ring and the ref starts counting. 1…2…3…4…both men lay motionless. 5…6…7…C4 starts to move while Enzo still lay motionless. 8…C4 falls back down and Enzo stays motionless. 9…Enzo kips up out of nowhere! Enzo leaves the ring and searches under the ring while C4 stands up. Enzo throws a table into the ring and C4 falls onto the turnbuckle for balance. Enzo rolls into the ring and sets up the table and sits the steel chair on top as C4 climbs to the top rope. Enzo turns his attention to C4 as he flies off the top rope, going for a double Axe Handle when Enzo catches him and sends him through the table with a Spinebuster! Enzo goes for the pin! 1…2…3!

Enzo stands up and the referee raises his arm.

Blaze: Here is your winner: Enzo Malenko!

Enzo leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. The crowd cheers as we go to commercial.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

[Commercial Break]

[The nWo theme hits and Mat and Sharpy walk out with their tag titles held high.]

Blaze: This tag team match is set for one fall! On the way to the ring; the IWF Tag Team Champions: Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221!

[They continue down the ramp shaking hands with the crowd as they go, when they enter the ring they climb to the top rope and hold their titles up for everyone to see.]

[The spongebob square pants theme hits the PA and McFly and The408Kid walk out.]

Blaze: And their opponents: The408Kid and McFly!

[They step into the ring and 408 goes to the corner, Mat and McFly are going to start]

Bell rings: Mat and McFly immediately lock up, Mat tries to put McFly in a headlock but McFly ducks out and bounces off the ropes nailing Mat with a clothes line, McFly does a cut throat taunt and climbs to the top rope, as Mat stands McFly tries for a cross body but eats a sweet dropkick from Mat.

Noumenon: That dropkick timed to perfection by Mat Awesome.

Mat goes to the corner and tags in Sharpshooter who puts McFly into a sleeper, McFly is about to tap when The408Kid breaks the hold, McFly tags 408 in and 408 charges Sharpy knocking him to the ground, Mat comes in and nails The408Kid with a spear laying him out flat, the ref tells Mat to go back to his corner and Sharpy sets up for Star Ship Pain and nails it! Cover: 1..2..No, McFly breaks the count!

This Guy: I thought they had it there.

Noumenon: McFag should just make like a tree and get out.

This Guy Facepalms.

Sharpy tags in Mat who goes to work on 408’s torso with kicks and punches, 408 counters a kick and tosses Mat over the top rope, Sharpy comes in and pushed 408 kid over as well, McFly jumps off the apron to help 408 up, Sharpshooter nails a corkscrew plancha on The408Kid and McFly.

Mat rolls 408 into the ring and sets up a double underhook DDT and nails it! Cover: 1...2...3!

Blaze: Here are your winners, the IWF Tag Team Champions: Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221!

Noumenon: What a win by the Tag Team Champions, 408 just took too much damage.

This Guy: In the end it was that plancha that opened the gate to victory.

[Commercial Break]

This Guy: Next up is the 6-Man over the top rope battle royal, and noum; the winner faces Knox Beard at Flame War.

Noumenon: Last week Beard beat JoMo & The Smoothies to claim the title for the 18th time, let’s take another look.

[The scene changes to a recap of the match: Knox Beard walks through the curtains. He raises his arms and the crowd roars in excitement, JoMo & the Smoothies breaks through the

curtain and walks straight down to ringside. He walks over to the left and climbs the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron and watches his opponent. He slowly enters the ring and

the ref calls for the bell to be rung.

Monkystyle quickly stands and hits a Corkscrew Leg Drop.

Knox Beard locks in a Boston Crab. Monkeystyle cringes in pain as he tries to inch toward the rope.

Monkeystyle finally gets in arm reach of the ropes!

Knox Beard lets go and strokes his beard to the crowds pleasure. He yells “Suplex!†and the crowd roars in approval.

Monkeystyle tries to stand up he gets to one knee and he pulls himself up, Knox hits the Suplex for a nearfall! Knox Beard has a surprised expression on his face.

Knox brings Monk to standing. Knox rebounds off the ropes and gets caught with a spinning wheel kick! Monkeystyle hops to the top rope to the crowd’s chagrin. Monkeystyle jumps off and hits a Frogsplash! NO! Knox gets the knees up! Knox Beard stands up, grabs Monk, and hits another Suplex for the pinfall!

Knox Beard stands up and the ref raises his arm the crowd roars as ref hands Beard the IWF World Championship and Knox Beard holds it up as the scene fades.]

This Guy: Certainly a very physical match.

[Commercial break]

The show comes back on just as the match gets underway, LKP runs right at JBonez who just picks him up and throws him out of the ring.

Noumenon: What a fail from LKP!

This Guy: LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP! LOL LKP!

LKP yells at JBonez who yells back “EAT A DICK smurf!â€; MizMasta runs at Bonez and tries to clothes line him over the side but BKB runs up behind him and dropkicks him over the top rope!

This Guy: looks like MizMasta will have to live with being the Blue troll champion.

Noumenon: And then there were four...

TJ runs at Rated R Superstar and lands a big right hand on his jaw he Irish whips Rated R into the ropes and jumps over him, Rated R Superstar comes back and hits him with a spear, BKB runs and hits a baseball slide on TJ sending him onto the floor.

Noumenon: TJ4BAN.

This Guy: BKB is on a roll, two eliminations from him!

BKB and JBonez lock up, Bonez puts BKB into a side headlock and punches him in the face a few times, Rated R Superstar tackles them both knocking them both to the floor, BKB is the first to stand; he picks Rated R Superstar up and puts him into a fireman’s carry, he walks over to the rope and dumps him outside leaving only him and JBonez.

This Guy: Two men left, who is going to Flame War to face Knox Beard?!

Noumenon: Me, because I’m an admin and I can ban you all.

JBonez and BKB lock up again, BKB gets behind JBonez and hits a German Suplex on Bonez who stands up quickly and charges BKB knocking him to the floor, he starts throwing lefts and rights at BKBs face until BKB head butts him making him fall off, they both stand using the ropes as an aid, BKB runs back and rebounds off the ropes for leverage.

Noumenon: BKB looking to end it right here!

BKB is about to clothesline JBonez when Bonez hits a back body drop sending BKB outside the ring!

This Guy: JurassicBonez is going to Flame War!

JBonez walks to the middle of the ring and the Ref lifts his hand.

Blaze: Here is your winner and the new number one contender to the IWF Championship; JurrrrrrrrassicBonez!

[Commercial Break]

Noumenon: Next we have a huge main event for you, the IWF Champion Knox Beard faces off against Flamer Extraordinaire; LadyHotRod.

This Guy: Well last week Knox Beard won the IWF Championship for the 18th time while LadyHotRod defeated her two worst enemies, the team of McFly and The408Kid, they clash

here tonight.

Blaze: This next match is set for one fall! On the way to the ring; the IWF Champion, Knox Beard!

[“Everyday I’m hustling†hits the PA and Knox Beard walks out and holds the IWF Championship up high for everyone to see, he walks down the ramp and allows people to touch the belt, he gets into the ring and climbs to the top rope and holds the title high.]

[The music hits and LadyHotRod walks out and flips the crowd the bird, she walks down the ramp insulting crowd members]

Blaze: And his opponent: LadyHotRod!

[LadyHotRod walks into the ring and makes a joke about Knox’s beard, the crowd boo’s]

Bell Rings: LHR runs right and Knox Beard and pulls on his beard, he staggers forwards and LHR nails a dropsault, she holds her arm up and the crowd boo’s, Knox stands up straight and shoves LHR back and she responds by slapping him in the face.

Noumenon: Not much happening in the early goings, DO SOMETHING!

This Guy: I’m sure they will do something in a minute.

Knox kicks LHR in the gut then whips her into the ropes then hits a back breaker, LHR screams in pain and bangs her foot on the mat a few times, Knox goes for the cover: 1..Kickout!
Knox stands up and strokes his beard and the crowd cheers in approval, he yells “SUPLEX!†and the crowd cheers even louder, he picks LHR up and sets up for the Suplex, he lifts her up

but she manages to get him into a sunset flip pin: 1...2...No! Knox kicks out barely.

This Guy: LadyHotRod nearly got a win over the IWF Champion!

Noumenon: She has the advantage, let’s see what she does with it.

LHR picks Beard up and knees him in the torso and whips him into the ropes, he comes back with a Crossbody! He picks LHR up and yells “SUPLEX!†yet again he sets it up and hits it! He stands and strokes his beard, the crowd cheers as he walks over to LHR, JurrassicBonez comes out of the crowd and enters the ring, they stare at each other for a second and then Bonez attacks him and hits a Codebreaker, the ref rings the bell as JBonez stands over Knox Beard who lays motionless on the floor.

The show fades out.....

no complaining if you lose.... :smh

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The hell? Just noticed this. How'd I lose to Beer, I demand rematch. Also lol'd at PeepShow climbs to the top rope and yells, “You should just blow me!”.

lol @ the crowd beating up C4.

I do believe this sums it up pretty good....

LKP yells at JBonez who yells back “EAT A DICK smurf

See Sharpy? I'm your superior.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I only got a right hook in? This is what happens when two low carders for life run a show based on the iwf. :smh

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I owned LKP and BKB, became the #1 contender to the title, and toke out the champ all in one night. Sounds good to me.

-TJ-

Reaction score
They only did that for political issues because you're black.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well they put themselves in an ultimatum. If I lose the title match, I'll claim racism and discrimination, if I win the title and then lose it, I'll claim racism and discrimination. It's a win/win for me.