Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221 present: Impact Wrestling Forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also, I'm heavily disappointed by the fact the Kliq hasn't been used yet.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If the Kliq aren't on the next show, they'll be on the following. Or debut at the ppv and go Nexus on everyone.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't even notice you were running this thing. Good idea thought. I actually thought about doing it myself in the past.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Does the idea consist on me going on a anti noob campaign in which I destroy all the incompetent members?

-TJ-

Reaction score
I'm finished with my part. Just haven't posted it yet.

Reaction score
Vbulletein presents:
Live from your computer.
Impact Wrestling Forum.

Match one:
Colin White vs Young Mannie vs -TJ-.

Last week -TJ- came up short in the battle royal, this week he looks to get back on track against Colin White and Young Mannie.

Match Two:
HardcoreSuperstar vs Adam.Freeman.

Two E-Fed champs go at it one on one, can HardcoreSuperstar defeat Adam.Freeman? Or will the fake IWF Champ pick up the win?

Match Three:
THE Brian Kendricks Biceps and Kizza vs TheCHB and Klide
IWF Tag Team Championship #1 contenders match.

BKB also came up short in the battle royal, this week he looks to get back on track when he teams with Kizza for a shot at the Tag Team Championship.

Main Event:
JurassicBonez vs JoMo & The Smoothies.
Steel Cage Match.
Special Referee: Knox Beard.

Last week JBonez made a big impact by winning the battle royal to become #1 contender AND layed out the champion Knox Beard, this week he takes on the man Knox beat for the title JoMo & The Smoothies in a Steel Cage with Knox Beard as the referee, will JBonez be able to focus inside the cage with Knox as referee?

loving this card.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Last week JBonez made a big impact by winning the battle royal to become #1 contender AND layed out the champion Knox Beard, this week he takes on the man Knox beat for the title JoMo & The Smoothies in a Steel Cage with Knox Beard as the referee, will JBonez be able to focus inside the cage with Knox as referee?

KICK HIS ASS JBONEZ!!!